Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,831
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Another insider would have already started the "plans might change narrative". She's going all in, we have to give her that.

This is T!!!! 

Alas, dw, there's still time for a 'look. Gaga can feel uncomfortable with things and change on a whim. I'll keep you updated but I'm sure it's coming Friday' 

:billie:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This is T!!!! 

Alas, dw, there's still time for a 'look. Gaga can feel uncomfortable with things and change on a whim. I'll keep you updated but I'm sure it's coming Friday' 

:billie:

yes, there is still time indeed but with all the pressure she has on her shoulders, any other insider would have pooper her pants and backed off already

• paws up 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

My problem with this whole situation is that I want all those rumours (whatever it might be: SC MV, new songs, remix album) to be true, that I want them to happen so badly don't even know if i trust it or not.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 5
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Chile all the insiders can’t decide on a thing to focus on 

sour candy mv, sour candy performance, rerelease, ep, Babylon Haus labs, a live show

Like please at least organise yourself

inb4 the era restarts and Gaga drops all the things she had ready for months on a single day

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,831
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why did our fanbase have to p*ss Mr. S off 

he’d probably leak her whole promo plan 

#bringbackdaddyS

spacer.png

Literally the messiest base on the Internet... Anyone who is insider wants nothing to do with us.. Its because they get so worked up and then meltdown and in the mean time they're I boxing them asking about act 2 and replay MV. If I became insider I'd just say 'this is what I've heard. I know nothing else. Believe me or not' done lol 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,815
21 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Chile all the insiders can’t decide on a thing to focus on 

sour candy mv, sour candy performance, rerelease, ep, Babylon Haus labs, a live show

Like please at least organise yourself

Inbefore we get it all :icant: