Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,809
10 minutes ago, zcasx said:

The way they said no Sour Candy mv so I can't even be hyped

If she just releases Babylon haus labs and calls it a day :mess:

Plot twist:

Sour Candy performance is coming, but the teasing and hair is for something totally different 

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 57,185
Just now, GuiLM said:

Can Chromatica please reach 40 weeks? :bradley:

If nothing happends and it can survive a couple more weeks before the end of its initial chart run I think it definitively can scrape 40 weeks with some re-entry in the future with a major event in her career, 40 weeks looks so cute :ally:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,665
9 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Plot twist:

Sour Candy performance is coming, but the teasing and hair is for something totally different 

That something totally different better be coming this friday :lesson: 

At the same time either something related to SC - The Show happens this week or something different - I doubt more than one relevant thing is coming.

Edit: Nevermind it's obvious that rerelease + sc mv + performance is coming :billie:

Edited by zcasx
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,665
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yes, the rerelease.

spacer.png

The thing is - I feel like if they're gonna do a rerelease they should do it accompanied with at least a MV to garner attention for it. If they just drop it it's gonna make 0 noise... so let's pray.

Inb4 rerelease + Sour Candy MV and performance :billie:

Edited by zcasx
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
12 minutes ago, danwasd said:

The way I'm happy for Ms. Eva Max having probably another hit with MH&MH but I'm bitter y'all paid dust to Who's Laughing Now, the superior song 

FF735518-CEC3-46-A4-BF59-1805-F5-ADF73-C

Exactly wbk WLN ha biggest bop :lesson:

Ps for a second I thought the MHaMH abreviation was gonna be a pun with H&M for its haus sound :icant:

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 12,809
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

The thing is - I feel like if they're gonna do a rerelease they should do it accompanied with at least a MV to garner attention for it. If they just drop it it's gonna make 0 noise... so let's pray.

I agree. It depends in what sense they do it. You can re release and just add a few new songs to it and that'd just be like making no noise past 2 weeks and a tactic to boost the album. Re release with two MVs along with new single that has longevity is more worth it. 

In an ideal world we'd get SC MV and performance with a deluxe or re release with two brand new songs one of them radio single 

Then when the time is right, B side. This would all count for Chromatica on charts and really milk the era fully and make it chart for the 50 weeks people speak about it :billie:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,665
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I agree. It depends in what sense they do it. You can re release and just add a few new songs to it and that'd just be like making no noise past 2 weeks and a tactic to boost the album. Re release with two MVs along with new single that has longevity is more worth it. 

In an ideal world we'd get SC MV and performance with a deluxe or re release with two brand new songs one of them radio single 

Then when the time is right, B side. This would all count for Chromatica on charts and really milk the era fully and make it chart for the 50 weeks people speak about it :billie:

Yes that would be ideal.

But in Chromatica the best case scenario is either SC performance / MV OR a couple of different mixes for Chromatica. And we'd be lucky if that even came true. Let's hope for the best though.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
9 minutes ago, zcasx said:

the kii if nothing happens, and there's no performance either :mess:

• lol 1