Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Ms. Poop is right tho

It has come to the point where even tho I believe ROM as a song deserves it, I also believe Fad doesnt deserve it for paying the song dust but at the same time I dont want Taylor Swift lunatic stans on our necks if Exile wins... So we should just cancel that category instead  :mess: 

• paws up 5
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,828
1 minute ago, Hags Labs said:

It has come to the point where even tho I believe ROM as a song deserves it, I also believe Fad doesnt deserve it for paying the song dust but at the same time I dont want Taylor Swift lunatic stans on our necks if Exile wins... So we should just cancel that category instead  :mess: 

As a Ms. Lazy Gags stan myself I wish H&M on Me wins. As a pop music fan, exile remains superior :oscar:

• shook 1
  • sad 1

1 minute ago, danwasd said:

As a Ms. Lazy Gags stan myself I wish H&M on Me wins. As a pop music fan, exile remains superior :oscar:

OMG... I mean Exile is good but i havent checked that song in MONTHS. Whereas ROM stays getting my latina streams everyday :pillow:

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Hags Labs said:

OMG... I mean Exile is good but i havent checked that song in MONTHS. Whereas ROM stays getting my latina streams everyday :pillow:

I don't like exile. Its one of my least favourites from folklore. I just have this unjustified disliking of bon iver

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829

Ain't no one got time for a tesco *ss value version of GODLOW (which ironically won that award 2 years ago) .

ROM winning would be moving forward. A politically conscience choice (the first time two females win), and also a nod to actual unapologetic pop which is dying, as most girlies are slaying other sub genres and avoiding it like the plague (if we ignore dua lol).

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,370

Chromatica Daily Spotify Streams

Week 31: 16,520,671
Week 32: 16,119,355
Week 33: 15,972,793
Week 34: 15,508,356

Day 239: 2,415,084
Day 240: 2,428,604
Day 241: 2,293,736
Day 242: 1,960,133

TOTAL — 1,343,913,428

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,828
Just now, Delusional said:

A missed Eurovision appearance is what irritates me about this era. Sine from above could have been an EVENT of its own. People and press of Europe would be saying Gaga defeated Madonna and has finally proved she has stolen the crown. Am I wrong? 

Not to mention just that one performance would have made SFA an instant smash everywhere in Europe 

Even if they don't release SFA (PV)? Because the effect of the Valentino ad was n/a during Christmas :mess:

• lol 1

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

A missed Eurovision appearance is what irritates me about this era. Sine from above could have been an EVENT of its own. People and press of Europe would be saying Gaga defeated Madonna and has finally proved she has stolen the crown. Am I wrong? 

Not to mention just that one performance would have made SFA (and maybe 1000 doves) an instant smash everywhere in Europe 

Yes. It was doing well on the shazam charts and the Voce Viva ad was doing well. It could've been a big european smash

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,828
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

the fact that we're still clowning ourselves with SC MV coming when deep down we knew nothing is coming

:icant:

Would Ms. Afentis lie? 

giphy.gif

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

2020 Pure Sales

38,000 THE FAME Lady Gaga 4,887,000 6xP

:oscar:

5M Pure Sales by the end of 2024???

:happydance:

39,000 A STAR IS BORN (OST) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper 1,229,000 2xP in June 2019

not ASIB only selling 1k more than TF :mess:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,370

I left the charts thread to “participate” and “be social” so I joined the Hunger Games thread and lliterally got killed first...didn’t last an actual second into the actual games...spent like hours thinking about my character and answering questions for this damn game....literally never again

Topaz Wtf GIF by Big Brother Canada

take me back chartsters, and never let me go :bradley:

• hugs 2
  • sad 2
  • lol 1