Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, Delusional said:

It’s saweetie pretending to be wearing a mask-

chile not saweetie

sUp5N1V.gif

well actually makes sense I didn't recognise her since he's literally covering her face

sUp5N1V.gif

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

4 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Y'all gave me an epileptic crisis with this gif

and now we got the backwards version which will be even worse

ezgif-3-7aec1e48ff89.gif

Spoiler

the way everytime I see this gif I can't not laugh out loud and i'm the only person that's currently awake in the house

ezgif-3-7aec1e48ff89.gif

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,289
2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

AM US:

1459: ARTPOP

N/A Smile

Chile when I’m sad at Chromatica being barely out of the top 200 of US AM I just think of that mess :billie:

Smile’s tanking is something historic, 4 weeks inside the BB 200 :dead: It’s as if she didn’t release anything 

She’s really a legacy act :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Chile when I’m sad at Chromatica being barely out of the top 200 of US AM I just think of that mess :billie:

Smile’s tanking is something historic, 4 weeks inside the BB 200 :dead: It’s as if she didn’t release anything 

but TD is outstreaming TFM and rememberd that's what matters :icant:

• lol 2

The fact that its almost moved same units during its release year as ten year old The Fame :icant:

• lol 1

17 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

1459: ARTPOP

Out of nowhere, there's a love for ARTPOP on TikTok. I've seen it on my fyp, a lot of people like ARTPOP and I'm like, where were y'all in 2013

• yaas, gaga 1

2 hours ago, Krazy said:

But if you say he's better than Gaga's manager who let Chromatica drop to #2 in its second week on BB200 by less than 1k copies, they'll crucify you here :awkney:

I know. Scooter is a much better manager than Bobby tbh. He could've got Stupid Love a #1 debut. It's depressing that Chromatica missed two weeks at #1 and they could have got it if they had released even 1 remix or another cd or vinyl 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

Let’s all take a moment to realize that yet again, in 2021 Gaga added yet another HIGHLIGHT to her already iconic career.

She continues to outdo my expectations that I set for her career, whooo the power :bradley:

• paws up 6

1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Let’s all take a moment to realize that yet again, in 2021 Gaga added yet another HIGHLIGHT to her already iconic career.

She continues to outdo my expectations that I set for her career, whooo the power :bradley:

Yeah but we want a new Chromatica single or new music, not a Biden secretary. :awkney:

• sad 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

This is beautiful. She's such a queen. She looked so happy and honoured to sing at the inauguration 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828

How wrong are they usually?

I am upset that voting closed before she could do the Biden inauguration. It may have changed things in terms of campaigning, seeing as she did absolutely nothing else but put a cringey passage thing above a Disney store in LA in the middle of a pandemic :awkney:

But I'm not expect a win, she sure as hell won't be attending and last year she completely paid them dust. With VMAs she acted like she'd been nominated for a knighthood or smthn so you knew she was winning :rip:

• sad 2
  • lol 1