spacer.png

But she delivered some quality songs on Smile, and she flopped 

FF735518-CEC3-46-A4-BF59-1805-F5-ADF73-C

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

her last singles peaks:
#2 - #1 -#1 -#1 -#2 -#1 -#1

The fact that she didn't even have a #1 before thank u next and now suddenly has 5 :bradley:

The fact you forgot Boyfriend at #8 and Don't Call Me Angel at #13 :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
9 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The fact you forgot Boyfriend at #8 and Don't Call Me Angel at #13 :icant:

Well the entirety of humankind has forgotten them as well. I am pretty sure if DCMA wasnt inside Lana's top5 everytime I check her spotify profile I wouldnt remember it.

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Well the entirety of humankind has forgotten them as well. I am pretty sure if DCMA wasnt inside Lana's top5 everytime I check her spotify profile I wouldnt remember it.

Boyfriend is a cute bop

6 hours ago, Andreu said:

if SC is coming this friday, they should release 5 sets of physical singles, one with every member of BP on the cover (and one for Gaga). I am sure many BP stans would try to get the full set :ohhh:

Taking notes from Kpopped artists for ha kpop collab :ohhh:

Definetly. Second #1 from Chromatica confirmed if she does. Also release at least 6 vinyls, and limited edition ones too. Gaga obviously wants #1s otherwise she wouldn't have bundled Rain On Me and had so much merch.

ARTPOPster 2,014
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

it makes me sad to see shallow above ROM but i guess we'll have to get used to it

Well Shallow will keep going on, until we get another PF/JD/BR/BTW sized hit :katy:

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I’ve honestly forgot what it feels like to be receiving steady content from Gaga

we took Joanne era for granted 100%

spacer.png

And to think the little complainers back then were crying for the original LG5, if they had seen pandemica they would have unstanned :snake:

• paws up 1

3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Taylors highest 2020s song is cardigan with 207M streams, Miley only has Midnight Sky at 255M streams, P!nk doesn't have enough streaming power and Katy :icant:

When someone's #1 song has less streams than a song that only went #14. The level of fraudery is astronomical.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

2 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

7 of the artists ahead of Gaga have released some form of new material between June 2020 and now, not bad being at #9 not having released material since then :oscar:

But Halsey is ahead of us. We need to stream more

Moderator 17,129
Just now, thetea said:

When someone's #1 song has less streams than a song that only went #14. The level of fraudery is astronomical.

Don't Call Me Angel is generally considered a flop but has 250M streams on Spotify and 183M views on YT. That is over 100M more streams on YT alone for DCMA over cardigan.

Popster for Sale 57,290
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Spotify UK 

#91 - Rain On Me 

#109 - Shallow 

It must be the digital sales that give it the edge or if one is higher on AM... But even after NY Shallow was above when ROM was slaying it makes no sense lol 

1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

YouTube as well, where Shallow is doing 3x ROM.

Yeah + ACR. Shallow is not on ACR and ROM is, so even if ROM has always been above Shallow on UK Spotify and AM it's gonna be lower on the chart

• thanks 1

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Would Chromatica be able to go 2x platinum with a re release and successful (third?) single? That would be so iconic 

spacer.png

Now I think about it, they don’t have to give us a SC music video but maybe just a re-release with a third single performed at the BLACKPINK show (obviously alongside SC for a little boost for the album) 

spacer.png

She needs a remix album also. She did it for TFM and BTW. It will be good for sales and will help Chromatica's chart position which has been lingering under the top 100 albums for a long time

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

48 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Notice how all her #1s debuted at #1. She is such a streaming force. Do you think she will serve longevity and could possibly beat Mariahs record for most #1s or not?

• yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Don't Call Me Angel is generally considered a flop but has 250M streams on Spotify and 183M views on YT. That is over 100M more streams on YT alone for DCMA over cardigan.

This puts in to perspective how badly cardigan did! Where would it have debuted without the excessive bundles and tactics used?

A Popster Is Born 11,579
8 minutes ago, thetea said:

Definetly. Second #1 from Chromatica confirmed if she does. Also release at least 6 vinyls, and limited edition ones too. Gaga obviously wants #1s otherwise she wouldn't have bundled Rain On Me and had so much merch.

Scooter is the one that wanted #1. That's why he cared for the song only first week after release. To get Ariana another #1 debut and then, bye fadGa :mess:

Edited by PanPikus

Just now, PanPikus said:

Scooter is the one that wanted #1. That's why he cared for the song only first week after release. To get Ariana another #1 debut and the bye fadGa :mess:

They did the same thing with Stupid Love though? They did bundles but not to Rain On Me's extent. He's an excellent manager for getting her all these #1s