Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 2,014
59 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

bobbys master plan: 
Let's ignore the album so long that everyone will forget about it then we strike and release another single from it so it will be like a brand new release :icant:

:icant:

1 hour ago, zcasx said:

This could happen but Bobé will remove Sour Candy off tiktok when it starts to be viral because "they're stealing views/streams from the song!!!!" and be really proud of himself afterwards. :mess:

Chile poor bobby, he planned BTW era type promo for cosmetica, living in 2011 still are we :icant:

19 minutes ago, Grasim said:

I chose the wrong country to emigrate to OMG, lemme pack my bags again quick :horse_race:

Spoiler

jk im happy just not being persecuted for my sexuality in the first place :katy:

A Popster Is Born 12,828
1 minute ago, Mr. V said:

Chile poor bobby, he planned BTW era type promo for cosmetica, living in 2011 still are we :icant:

24 minutes ago, Grasim said:

Exactly that. They planned an era solely around in person promo spots, then when COVID came there was 0 adaptation and they thought that standard playlisting and Ariana Grande following a leaked lead that had poor longevity in itself could sustain a full album... :awkney:

• lol 1

32 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Did the journey continue though?

spacer.png

They could shoot this activity of hers professionally, then she would daydream about Chromatica and Blackpink girls would appear in an animated world in her dream...

Bam a Sour Candy video with zero effort from miss Gaga

5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Exactly that. They planned an era solely around in person promo spots, then when COVID came there was 0 adaptation and they thought that standard playlisting and Ariana Grande following a leaked lead that had poor longevity in itself could sustain a full album... :awkney:

Don't forget that ROMs best part also leaked weeks before it's release :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

If I get one more notification to rate that gd Kylie album I don’t give a sh!t about imma freak out, I want reacts not damn invites to rate albums :billie:

Freak Out Reaction GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,828
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

YG would never allow 2 music videos to be released so close to each other either 

YALL WE LOST AGAIN

no MV 

probably no performance, and if there is one the spotlight will be stolen 

basically this :rip:

at this point it's just that the lack of communication between haus and the fans is jarring

• thanks 1