Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Both deserve it and btw TFM is her best album!

spacer.png

Someone said that it would've been 11x platinum if they hadn't separated TF and TFM sales which wouldve made it diamond. But since they separated it I wonder when they can be certified. Interscope sucks, they should've kept it but then when they had enough to be diamond on it's own they could seperate it

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I strangely glad they separated because I think it would have deminished the rollout. Maybe if they did a The Fame Vol. 1 and 2.

What rollout? Someone said that they were both certified together but a few years ago they split the certifications. I thought it would be smart to keep it combined, so Gaga has a diamond album. Then once they are both diamond eligible, they can be separated and have two diamond albums.

4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The song is so good. People are saying she's a lyrical genius, but I think the lyrics are just good. Very personal, something I could never put out confidently without feeling anxious about it, but not Taylor Swift level excellence. I'm happy its 4 minutes, artists need to stop with this 2:40 garbage, make your songs a good length

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 13,405
5 hours ago, Delusional said:

even then it’ll be Gaga in a black wig with a cigarette in her hand 

Not you reducing that deliciously evil and fashionable role to this :rip:

• lol 1

32 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Australia said: after bushfires we want rain! Stream: 

OMG do you remember how bad those were last year? I remember on the 5th January 2020, all the smoke came to NZ all the way from Australia, and the air was polluted and the sky was yellow and for the entire day it was extremely dark. Conspiracy theorists thought the world was ending, when the explanation was purely scientific and feasible. Heres what it looked like outside my window that day. No filters were applied, I just got my phone out and took a photo. 

WM5b63ioAwhZ-ahKHMhbITmM3ZWYKuSTDMpAoV7W

STBp_Csn83tl5fj-jukhU7tSx19LRFguYKIUQBHq

Keep in mind these photos were taken at 3:52pm on a sunday

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,014

It's Monday already y'all, send help pls

ezgif-7-b558c14c62bb.gif

Edit:

Took a while to read like 20 pages :dead:

Congrats charts community for winning TOTY :bunny:

Edited by Mr. V

Deactivated 14,311
12 minutes ago, thetea said:

OMG do you remember how bad those were last year? I remember on the 5th January 2020, all the smoke came to NZ all the way from Australia, and the air was polluted and the sky was yellow and for the entire day it was extremely dark. Conspiracy theorists thought the world was ending, when the explanation was purely scientific and feasible. Heres what it looked like outside my window that day. No filters

WM5b63ioAwhZ-ahKHMhbITmM3ZWYKuSTDMpAoV7W

STBp_Csn83tl5fj-jukhU7tSx19LRFguYKIUQBHq

Keep in mind these photos were taken at 3:52pm on a sunday

This was so terrifying because it was in my state... and could have gone so much worse!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
9 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

This was so terrifying because it was in my state... and could have gone so much worse!

My heart was breaking back then. As I’be said, I love Australia, I was in Melbourne 3 times and I could not watch what was happening. 

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Date    Views
2021/01/12    80,772
2021/01/13    81,356
2021/01/14    85,239
2021/01/15    91,045
2021/01/16    98,446
2021/01/17    88,159
2021/01/18    75,538
2021/01/19    80,369
2021/01/20    97,778
2021/01/21    101,889
2021/01/22    101,091
2021/01/23    102,884

STUPID BOMB back to 100k daily views :oscar:

• paws up 4
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 7

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
9 hours ago, Delusional said:

CHARTS DISCUSSION: 2021

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Did one of these for the Member Awards, thought I’d do one for the Charts Thread! Don’t be disheartened if you aren’t here, I just chose the most recent posters at the time when I was making this. Also, I tried to choose people that weren’t in the Member Awards one! Love everyone here ❤️

Original photo:

spacer.png

@MANiCURE1295 @entela @corvus albus @DeanClownchester@WildAmerican @danwasd @ViviLittleM @Miaou @Fame Romance @zcasx @Andreu

this is so cute omg 

In Love Girl GIF

• hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
9 hours ago, corvus albus said:

That's guys a typical mysoginist like most male Popstars. 

Have you seen the video for Throat Baby by Da Baby? Or heard the song? Just try to get through one minute of each :gaga-scream:

yet some people her still want DaBaby to get #1s and success :gaga-scream: ununderstandable methinks :gaga-scream:

8 hours ago, danwasd said:

wait, I think I remember the times Ms. Corvette Album had his face as his pfp, back when I thought him and Ms. @Andreu were boyfriends chile :mess:

Don't forget when they thought we were the same person :icant:

• lol 1