Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I think it’s kind of iconic that she went and sold jock straps. Shows she had a lot planned sigh 

It is. She did have a lot planned but I don't get why she didn't release anything. She was getting ready to release CTV, because she was doing all those weather promos with the CTV logo. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
5 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Watch blackpink not perform Sour candy, because Bobby couldn't clear rights for them in time

sUp5N1V.gif

the way this is 100% plausible :icant:

spacer.png

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
Just now, Delusional said:

If TCB gets cancelled, Gaga does Gucci movie shooting till summer, and no BLACKPINK concert, we are literally doomed for content

we won’t get anything till Gucci trailer and even then it’ll be Gaga in a black wig with a cigarette in her hand 

spacer.png

that is true tbh

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
16 minutes ago, thetea said:

Why does ATRL always say that Gaga sold dildos and use it in arguments to demean Gaga. That started of as a joke and they all think that she actually sold dildos. 

It's amazing how she is seen on there and what people come out with without doing any research just because of how OGH talk abut her. Then they say liddos gas her up and create their own false narritive but there's no balance. She either a massive flop or a legend dominating everything. 

Example: I saw someone say fully confidently TC only charted for a month, that SL wasn't anywhere near 200m streams and Daisies outcharted it, and that ROM flopped in the actual sense of the word and barely out performed SWU.. Its how she is spoken about almost becomes a 'Mandela effect' of her career/success. The dildo thing is sticking currently. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 14,819
13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

If TCB gets cancelled, Gaga does Gucci movie shooting till summer, and no BLACKPINK concert, we are literally doomed for content

we won’t get anything till Gucci trailer and even then it’ll be Gaga in a black wig with a cigarette in her hand 

spacer.png

That's why half of us from the Charts Thread are now Eva Maxers avatars 

7dEOVFj.gif

Pop visitors

Alright you little chartsters!!

I've recieved information that a certain little dog has carried out payola here!

Dont by shy send screenshots so I can use them against him and have a recount

Pop visitors
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Your history teacher must be proud of you 

7dEOVFj.gif

funny thing theyve yet to teach us about JFK diushbksjdj they focus on that early american sh!t and BRIEFLY go over the 1900's and stop around the early 2000's

1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It's amazing how she is seen on there and what people come out with without doing any research just because of how OGH talk abut her. Then they say liddos gas her up and create their own false narritive but there's no balance. She either a massive flop or a legend dominating everything. 

Example: I saw someone say fully confidently TC only charted for a month, that SL wasn't anywhere near 200m streams and Daisies outcharted it, and that ROM flopped in the actual sense of the word and barely out performed SWU.. Its how she is spoken about almost becomes a 'Mandela effect' of her career/success. The dildo thing is sticking currently. 

Omg yes. The bar seems to be so high for Gaga. Apparently a #1 single, a #5 single a top 30 single and a charting album track is a colossal flop and her career is over. You are either a complete flop, or a legend or if you're extra and obnoxious and pretentious and an idiot, and lack brain cells and competency and basic knowledge of the world swiftie then you are "the Music industry"

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I would love to see Gaga smoking in a black wig in a british accent saying that she's just having a fåg:billie:

Spoiler

(british call cigarettes fags)

Edited by thetea
  • yaas, gaga 1