Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 2,015
18 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I having a feeling every album after ASIB will automatically get a boost if Gaga does or performs anything on a huge platform.

Yeah I feel like people still just like to see her perform, she's 100% a performance artist. It's not just about the song she's performing but the presence and the meaning behind it. And that's what blows away people everytime.

11 minutes ago, Twitter said:

positions is a really good album, sad how so many fans slept on this!

It's a chill album tbh, I'm an ari fan but I was not big fan of positions. Taylor took the chill album spot for me with folklore and evermore, i was hoping for an upbeat RnB style electronic album but still somewhat chill, something like Bedtime Stories (a Jam btw). That album was perfect for quarantine if you ask me.

Edited by Mr. V
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I tried but I felt like so many songs I played didn’t get recorded as a play so I stopped. :billie:

Did you use an app on the phone? You can usually select which apps to count for scrobbling. You even have apps for desktop and chrome :snake:

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
11 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Well I’m officially a flop. :icant: Maybe I’ll give her a second chance lol. 

Pm me if you want help or names of the apps i use and don't flop :bunny:

• thanks 1

Just now, Grasim said:

:icant:

I like that she's so goofy and has a lot of personality. Everyone complains that celebrities don't have personalities or don't show it, but when they do y'all mock, bully and tease them. 

• paws up 2

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Well time to pack it up and move then. :happydance:

I’m contemplating the same thought :icant:

Edited by Grasim
  • yaas, gaga 1

Never been to Australia (I live in NZ) but I'm sick of people always acting as if they're gonna die as soon as they go there from deadly spiders, snakes biting them, tarantulas biting them while they're sleeping. It's pretty ignorant tbh

• hugs 1