Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
52 minutes ago, Krazy said:

I didn't say when, I just said I will, and, btw, only those who know how much SL sells a week are RIAA and Gaga's team and not any amateur. :awkney:

So you better pray SL serves stable numbers during the next 5/6 years :mess:

Stupid Love now playing on RTL (biggest Italian radio station) and the speaker praising it and Gaga while I'm reading the endless fights about it on this thread :icant:

I was frustrated about this song back in April when it was tanking and we were getting nothing, but now I must say it has aged pretty well and the # and streams aren't looking THAT bad considering how much we lashed it out. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,779
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Stupid Love now playing on RTL (biggest Italian radio station) and the speaker praising it and Gaga while I'm reading the endless fights about it on this thread :icant:

I was frustrated about this song back in April when it was tanking and we were getting nothing, but now I must say it has aged pretty well and the # and streams aren't looking THAT bad considering how much we lashed it out. 

The only thing I lash out about Stupid Larva is its dreadful video :nicki_scream:

913e089136c6b153f988918956bcc047_w200.gi

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, danwasd said:

The only thing I lash out about Stupid Larva is its dreadful video :nicki_scream:

913e089136c6b153f988918956bcc047_w200.gi

Guess you will be losing Hunger Games then... it’s the entire basis of this first season :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

My last thresholds for SL are 300M streams on Spotify and Platinum cert in the UK, both later this year/early next year.

Then we can leave it in the past and hope for a good choice for the next lead single. 

• paws up 5