Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

Stupid Love is averaging 3-4k units per week. That'd put at 2x platinum in 5-6 years if it remained stable.

For those that wanted to bookmark posts in the last few pages, make sure to set your alarms for 2027.

Stop spreading lies you stupid love hater, it's going 2x plat this year 

Spoiler

:icant:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,956
x3
9 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Stupid Love is averaging 3-4k units per week. That'd put at 2x platinum in 5-6 years if it remained stable.

For those that wanted to bookmark posts in the last few pages, make sure to set your alarms for 2027.

Can you stop saying true facts? 

Your opinion (which is also a real fact) doesn't matter to us, stop saying true facts cause you think your opinion matters more than ours 

Thanks

Edited by little legend
  • lol 6

ARTPOPster 1,672
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

It’s because of the over-smoothing and addition of noise to hide the smoothing. :icant:

oh. well then, I guess the people were correct with their guess in Guess the Member about the story :billie:

Edited by A Little Monsterrr
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
6 hours ago, Krazy said:

According to who or what? SL does, on average, 300k on Spotify and 100k on YouTube per day, these are decent numbers for a song that will complete a year of release and that spent just 62 days on TTH.

This song will be multiplatinum and I'll mark each one of you who discredited it.

2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

This.

Maybe Miss Krazy  will bookmark me in 2027. 
I’m ready !

Hihi

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,956
x3
3 hours ago, gagaxuan said:

Can we just drop the Stupid Love hate here?

Apparently it seems cool to hate on it here. And some 'senior' charters constantly acting like your opinion matters more over the others. There's no seniority here. And even if you're a favorite member here it doesn't mean your opinion means anything. 

People have preference and it is still one of my favorite songs on the album. 

And yea I agree, if you stan PI, just look at the time it took for it get GOLD or PLATINUM as compared to SL.

I don't particularly enjoy PI, but I don't hate on it. 

End 

So you prefer to attack on personal on other monsters just because you want to defend a song. Embarrassing:awkney:

Just learn something, in case you didn't already know it. We all love Lady Gaga here and we are all want the best of success with her career. Also there is the ignore button you can use it whatever you want or if this continues hate on Stupid Love bothers you so much you can express it better and without an *attack*.No one said that his opinion matters more and it looks like you are way too sensitive about Stupid Love and i don't know why it bothers you so much since we all here love Gaga. 

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1