Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

I genuinely feel like Chromatica will be an album that because it’s Ga’s first pop album in the streaming era, regardless of its historic lack of promo, will be able to obtain various multiple certifications for singles & album tracks.

I feel like SL can eventually go 2x Platinum and ROM 4x Platinum. 

• paws up 1

1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I genuinely feel like Chromatica will be an album that because it’s Ga’s first pop album in the streaming era, regardless of its historic lack of promo, will be able to obtain various multiple certifications for singles & album tracks.

I feel like SL can eventually go 2x Platinum and ROM 4x Platinum. 

I think SL can hit 3x platinum max in a few years. 

• paws up 1

49 minutes ago, Artur said:

she is coming :dragon:

This song sucks. Rules should've taken off. This was my least favourite song from Hot Pink. (play with her ***** not her emotions)

The Fame Popster 467

Can we just drop the Stupid Love hate here?

Apparently it seems cool to hate on it here. And some 'senior' charters constantly acting like your opinion matters more over the others. There's no seniority here. And even if you're a favorite member here it doesn't mean your opinion means anything. 

People have preference and it is still one of my favorite songs on the album. 

And yea I agree, if you stan PI, just look at the time it took for it get GOLD or PLATINUM as compared to SL.

I don't particularly enjoy PI, but I don't hate on it. 

End 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

54 minutes ago, thetea said:

This song sucks. Rules should've taken off. This was my least favourite song from Hot Pink. (play with her ***** not her emotions)

I agree, at least rules is over 100M now! :dragon: + it's great to see another smash from Hot Pink on the way! 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
21 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Can we just drop the Stupid Love hate here?

Apparently it seems cool to hate on it here. And some 'senior' charters constantly acting like your opinion matters more over the others. There's no seniority here. And even if you're a favorite member here it doesn't mean your opinion means anything. 

People have preference and it is still one of my favorite songs on the album. 

And yea I agree, if you stan PI, just look at the time it took for it get GOLD or PLATINUM as compared to SL.

I don't particularly enjoy PI, but I don't hate on it. 

End 

same. this is true.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,976

Stupid Love is averaging 3-4k units per week. That'd put at 2x platinum in 5-6 years if it remained stable.

For those that wanted to bookmark posts in the last few pages, make sure to set your alarms for 2027.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • lol 12