Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

56 minutes ago, little legend said:

I will stream it. But can i skip Black Jesus,Bad Kids , Highway Unicorn and Fashion Of His Love? 

I had lessons for over 10 hours so i think i suffered enough for today

What. Fashion of His Love is a bop. And the other ones... You've suffered enough. 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809

I honestly love Godga's top songs on Spotify. Idk how they're picked seeing as so many of her songs are pulling more streams than SL but it's funny to go from Shallow, to ROM, to BR, to ARUTW, to SL.. its better than just having her top streamed 5.

its one vintage classic mixed in with her 4 most recent hits :classic_love:I can see why ROM isn't in Ari's top 5 it'd stick out :billie:...

Godga mixes in HAC and f word music and it just works! 

• paws up 3

31 minutes ago, Delusional said:

im trying to defend her but like I just can’t anymore :katy:

what kind of name is "dropped your hands while dancing" it's not even a dance album and I would never dance to this album because its not that type of album. Even if I was old and listening to old people music and doing that weird slow dance old people do I would never do this album. Lets just wait for the "cabin with the dancing witch" chapter and the "cabin with the dead willow witch" chapter:billie:

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
15 minutes ago, Krazy said:

According to who or what? SL does, on average, 300k on Spotify and 100k on YouTube per day, these are decent numbers for a song that will complete a year of release and that spent just 62 days on TTH.

This song will be multiplatinum and I'll mark each one of you who discredited it.

Which'll happen first Shallow diamond or Stupid flop double platinum lmaoo

• yaas, gaga 1

34 minutes ago, Delusional said:

im trying to defend her but like I just can’t anymore :katy:

I liked Evermore but this is too far. If you want more weeks at #1 so badly just release 2 remix albums but make sure the original sells more so that it will chart higher. And if you really really want it the just release 10 over so may weeks:romance:

ARTPOPster 1,672
Just now, thetea said:

I liked Evermore but this is too far. If you want more weeks at #1 so badly just release 2 remix albums but make sure the original sells more so that it will chart higher. And if you really really want it the just release 10 over so may weeks:romance:

willow dropping to #38 vibes :billie:

• paws up 1

Just now, Delusional said:

Stupid love double platinum :romance:

If Stupid Love was eligible for platinum in September it'll probably be able to be certified 2x platinum some time during the middle of this year. If Interscope puts in the audit

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, A Little Monsterrr said:

willow dropping to #38 vibes :billie:

What if she actually dropped 15 remix albums over 5 weeks and made sure the original version of Evermore sells more every week so that it stays at #1

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

who listens to remixes anyways?

no one they usually suck but apparently their good at artificially boosting chart positions. Willow. To a lesser extent TROLLZ. They released a remix of TROLLZ midweek  to boost its chart position because it wouldn't have gone #1. Fanbases buy it 

• thanks 1