Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,952
x3
1 hour ago, zcasx said:

I mean the fact that her team doesn't know how to capitalize on hype in the slightest... wtf are they doing? 

they literally always wait until the hype dies out to post stuff :mess:

cringe-worthy honestly.

I'm glad Gaga's talent is enough to get amazing press without a decent team, otherwise :awkney:

they didn't capitalize her Oscar win , having a #1 hit and etc. you think they would do it now?

rats :lesson:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,952
x3
Just now, little legend said:

they didn't capitalize her Oscar win , having a #1 hit and etc. you think they would do it now?

rats :lesson:

let me add that they *capitalize* ASIB's hype 1 year later and that with just a flop song ,cheap video and no performances and etc.

omg i hate them:nicki_scream:

we are so l ucky we stan the most talented artist of all time and even if herself and her flop team sabotage her, her talent always shines at the end. She is a a lucky talented b*tch :lesson::nicki_scream:

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,952
x3
44 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

They should not wait until June to announce for the traumatica ball

there is no way it wont be cancelled. They shouldn't even put tickets on sale after the first  cancellation cause they have no clue what will happen in the future , and it is awkard to cancell it for the 2nd time now 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,952
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

How do you capitalise on a no.1 hit? It spent 48 weeks on the chart, not to mention this fanbase did all the work capitalising on the Oscar win by rubbing it into everyone’s faces :awkney: Let. it. Go.

let it go GIF

You capitalize a #1 hit by releasing her next #1 hit and her biggest song of her career

Always Remember Us This Way - Lady Gaga & Patrick Sandim (JUNCE Mash) FREE  DOWNLOAD by JUNCE II

I will never let it go:nicki_scream:cause her rat team never learn from their mistakes

• yaas, gaga 2

25 minutes ago, danwasd said:

And after all, ARTPOP won't chart :mess:

ARTPOP be like:

Am I still alive?

Where am I? I cry

Who was it that pull the trigger? Was it you or I?

:billie:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • sad 2
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,744
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga doesn’t need to prove anything she’s a legend period. Who are a couple instagram posts going to impress? She’s performed. Posted a tweet. The media is doing all the work for her.

spacer.png

You have a point, it's not a big deal but just posting it on her youtube is such a no-brainer too me, they will do it eventually though.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,744
Just now, Delusional said:

With how radio failed to pick up shallow after the oscars I’m glad they stayed away from ARUTW. Why take the risk? For ARUTW to underperform next to Shallow and give OGH more reason to believe that Shallow was “Bradley impact”? No thanks

I mean ARUTW was already a global success so even if radio in the US payed it dust who cares when the rest of the world is already making it a hit - it would be a even bigger one. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,952
x3
Just now, Delusional said:

So she becomes over exposed? So all she’s ever known for in her acting career is her music? She wants to be versatile. She doesn’t want her film debut to overshadow the rest of her films she stars in. Noah fence, but a 600M streams non-single is imo a more impressive achievement than some no.1 which doesn’t even mean anything anymore after Dynamite and TROLLZ.

how she will be overexposed for realising just a second single? I'm so over with the all her eras after BTW having just one normal single. She is known for her acting career, she was even nominated for Oscars for best female actress. Having another #1 and a huge single will only help her both on her music but also her acting career( more people would hear ARUTW and would watch ASIB) And ARUTW is so so good , people will only respect her and her music more. And how on earth getting another huge universal acclaimed #1 hit is better than having a miss hit that has a lot of views for a non single song?

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga doesn’t need to prove anything she’s a legend period. Who are a couple instagram posts going to impress? She’s performed. Posted a tweet. The media is doing all the work for her.

spacer.png

Exactly this. I love it when she posting content but the constant complaining about it is kinda funny. 
:icant:

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,952
x3
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Image. It'll be as if she can’t have a successful music career without films and a successful film career without music. Imagine if ARUTW was a no.1 hit and then they came back with SL anyway. Chromatica would look like even MORE of a flop for Gaga’s standards. (It wasn’t, but y’all get my point.)

Stupid Love have to ruin everything :nicki_scream:

i hate so much this song , i really hate it :nicki_scream::snake:

edit:

Spoiler

dont flop on me rats :nicki_scream:

Rats GIF - Find on GIFER

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,845
15 minutes ago, little legend said:

let me add that they *capitalize* ASIB's hype 1 year later and that with just a flop song ,cheap video and no performances and etc.

omg i hate them:nicki_scream:

Yeah its sad. Even if they didnt want ARUTW to be a single, they could still do some random performances to keep the album alive. Kinda like The Greatest Showman having performances once in a while. It sucks that we only got 2 performances for her biggest era since TFM :bradley:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

With how radio failed to pick up shallow after the oscars I’m glad they stayed away from ARUTW. Why take the risk? For ARUTW to underperform next to Shallow and give OGH more reason to believe that Shallow was “Bradley impact”? No thanks

you mean POP RADIO, Right???

cause it slayed the AC & HAC Format.. nuff with the LIES

Peaks

US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)[49] 2
US Adult Top 40 (Billboard)[48] 2

Yearend

US Adult Contemporary (Billboard)[228] 2
US Adult Top 40 (Billboard)[229] 11

they're INCOMPETENT.. PERIOD

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 13,402

Women’s Wear Daily declaring statement brooches as one of the biggest trends that emerged from the inauguration. We all know who to thank  

spacer.png

Edited by Daphne Guinness
  • paws up 2