Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

My mother just told me they’re talking more about Katy’s performance than Gaga’s on French tv 

Your mother being a OGH confirmed

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

Katy has already updated her performance on YouTube:nicki_scream:

Pls Gaga hire all of your team:nicki_scream:

You can hire some farmers from here , we can't be that useless:nicki_scream: At least we can confirm that we would send the views of the right version of a song to BB and not an Interlude:nicki_scream:

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,877
Just now, little legend said:

Katy has already updated her performance on YouTube:nicki_scream:

Pls Gaga hire all of your team:nicki_scream:

You can hire some farmers from here , we can't be that useless:nicki_scream: At least we can confirm that we would send the views of the right version of a song to BB and not an Interlude:nicki_scream:

I screamed lmao a big mess

A Popster Is Born 12,829
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

Watch Katy Kats getting brave and saying that Katy overshadowed Gaga :icant:

I mean.. Sure enough you just knew Katy was going to pop up in some capacity. In the video shes basically wearing the same outfit as Gaga the day before :rip: I fear for Biden now this has happened. she's election poison. But she does always try to over shadow, Gaga or ride off the back of her promo spot

Even last time everyone stanned Gaga's involvement in the last election, whereas Katy made SJWs and hillary a laughing stock (and partly why her career went in tatters). 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
7 minutes ago, ... said:

chile :icant:

Thank GODGA we still don't have a true flop era

I don't think Gaga could ever flop as hard as witness did. Even the time when only the hardcore base supported her and the GP left her, her numbers were not that tragic

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
Just now, Andreu said:

I don't think Gaga could ever flop as hard as witness did. Even the time when only the hardcore base supported her and the GP left her, her numbers were not that tragic

And Witness is like a smash era compared to Smile:rip:

There is poll on ATRL and Britney Jean is winning against Smile for which of these two are bigger. I didnt even know that was possible to flop harder than Britney Jean. But Katy Perry proved me wrong:rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Firework re-entering the Hot 100

Coming to reach top 10 on Bubbling Under Hot 100 charts . Outdid her previous singles like it ain't nothing.

Not like it was hard:icant:

• lol 2

Just now, little legend said:

And Witness is like a smash era compared to Smile:rip:

There is poll on ATRL and Britney Jean is winning against Smile for which of these two are bigger. I didnt even know that was possible to flop harder than Britney Jean. But Katy Perry proved me wrong:rip:

Witness kinda served artpop, both the album and some songs were still hits but it was such massive stepback from their previous eras that it looked like flops. Meanwhile Smile is just a big bomb where most of the singles didn't even chart and on spotify those singles are barely outstreaming her peers album tracks :icant:

• paws up 1

27 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

My mother just told me they’re talking more about Katy’s performance than Gaga’s on French tv 

And yet her last album spent only 5 weeks in the Top 200 on the French charts? :awkney:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,442
32 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Plss they praised Gaga all over French TV last night, of course they were gonna comment on Katy's now since it happened after

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 16,850

why are y'all stressing with Firework's iTunes boost :icant:

be angry with her team's incompetence tho :dean_scream:

like.. still no official upload?? d*mn

• thanks 2