Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,819
27 minutes ago, danwasd said:

A second version of C2C higher than ARTPOP :bradley:

i mean i revisite artpop the other day, its definitley not that bad. fun to listen to. but beyond appealing to fans i could see why gp lashed it, especially with pop perfection removed.

poor artpop stans always get lashed, it never stops. even with catalogue boots, kii.

• sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Ok but would you scream if Gaga was silent all this time waiting to capitalize on inauguration hype? I mean the chances are SLIM and that’s a weird/ awful plan but that would be a kii. :icant:

Sour Candy video on friday CONFIRMED :oscar:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,939
x3

The fact that when she sang at the Superbowl i was like : ok she sang at the biggest event ,i feel bad cause she cant perform at a bigger event and now:bradley:

The same for the Oscars. In 2015 she performed at the Oscars!!! And i was sad cause i thought she couldn't top this. Then in 2016 she performed and also got nominated.

And then in 2019 she performed, was 2x nominated and actually won an oscar:bradley:

What's next? Perform at the World Cup? Eurovision? Olympics? Winning a Nobel prize?:bradley:

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,727
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

The fact that when she sang at the Superbowl i was like : ok she sang at the biggest event ,i feel bad cause she cant perform at a bigger event and now:bradley:

The same for the Oscars. In 2015 she performed at the Oscars!!! And i was sad cause i thought she couldn't top this. Then in 2016 she performed and also got nominated.

And then in 2019 she performed, was 2x nominated and actually won an oscar:bradley:

What's next? Perform at the World Cup? Eurovision? Olympics? Winning a Nobel prize?:bradley:

Peforming in Space of course :billie:

• yaas, gaga 1