Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,857
23 minutes ago, little legend said:

Let me stay positive and not express my opinion about Stupid Love*video* :icant:

You could say the same about me and Perfect Illusion "video" :icant:

Edited by Doncho
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
Just now, Doncho said:

You could say the same about me and Perfect Illusion video :icant:

Yea Perfect Illusion video isn't great either, but the song is a masterpiece so i respect it:bradley:

• paws up 1

The Popster 152
5 hours ago, Delusional said:

SYT yaaaaasss

shocked oprah winfrey GIFexcited oprah winfrey GIF

the way gp payed dust to every song from that album except BL doesn't sit right with me when they are other great tracks

• shook 1

The Popster 152
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Heartless was a hit, In Your Eyes did well considering it received like 0 promo and now Save Your Tears is smashing

yeah but I meant it deserved more smashes!!!

• yaas, gaga 1

3 hours ago, little legend said:

Probably they are Trump supporters and they are very pressed right now. 

They're probably Madonna stans still upset about Born This Way vs Express Yourself

• lol 2

2 hours ago, Delusional said:

We need 3 Chromatica remix albums to boost sales, one for orchestral versions, another of piano versions and another of just standard remixes. Outdo everyone at the remix game :fall:

Dont forget the dead witch remixes, the flying witch remixes, the sick witch remixes

• yaas, gaga 1

1 hour ago, little legend said:

Let me stay positive and not express my opinion about Stupid Love*video* :icant:

I don't know how they managed to do that. They recorded it on the newest iPhone at the time which can record 4k60fps. But the video is in 1080p and it looks like it's 480p. It's a good video, but looks very cheap because of the subpar production

• thanks 1

It's weird to think that Stupid Love could've gone #1 if she had released like 5-8 remixes throughout the first week, had better playlisitng and radio payola. Gaga can get #1's if she wants but its like she doesn't want them that much or her team is just lazy

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Just now, Delusional said:

They rely on strong second singles too much  - they need to start putting the effort in with the leads and have performances and promo ready to go first week because Joanne and Chromatica have both had awful first week lead rollouts 

Yes! They should put more effort in for the first single to build momentum but you can tell not that much effort was put in. She didn't have that many interviews, no performances, not as many ads on Spotify as taylor did. and the music video... Maybe next era she'll come back stronger with Dua style TTH playlisting and radio payola. I don't get why they didn't invest in radio payola for ROM and SL. ROM could've lasted so much longer

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
7 minutes ago, thetea said:

I don't know how they managed to do that. They recorded it on the newest iPhone at the time which can record 4k60fps. But the video is in 1080p and it looks like it's 480p. It's a good video, but looks very cheap because of the subpar production

For me everything is fine except the ending breakdown one piece outfit... That hot glue paper flower on a cutout leotard must've cost like 30 pound at most to commission and produce...And then the backing dancers outfits... The straps, the mesh... They were definitely working on either Apples limited budget or Interscope...

The problem was, we know she's capable of much more and the expectation level was high. I mean Camera quality aside, compare the production and outfits to Judas :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843
7 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I just joined my first popa911 game (literally less than 10 minutes ago) and I already wanna come back to the charts thread :billie: miss y’all so f-ing much, I hate being social 

miss you GIF

join my Farm Fest Game

:oscar: