Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

ARTPOPster 2,014
11 minutes ago, little legend said:

It is so entertaining until it starts to get messy 

Hide contents

Then it is extra entertaining

spacer.png

The ggd charts thread is literally a barren desert :rip: im glad i found yaal again

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,358
1 minute ago, Mr. V said:

The ggd charts thread is literally a barren desert :rip: im glad i found yaal again

I post there every once in a while cause Carre lets me post their Spotify updates every month...it really is dead in that thread :icant:

Welcome :) 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I post there every once in a while cause Carre lets me post their Spotify updates every month...it really is dead in that thread :icant:

why does he not want to come here tho?

Pop-a-911-ster 39,358

Spotify Achievements (1/19/21)

Shallow crosses 1.378b streams (1,378,096,118)

ARUTW crosses 542m streams (542,437,754)

Rain On Me crosses 503m streams (503,886,171)

Bad Romance crosses 497m streams (497,158,520)

Just Dance crosses 349m streams (349,272,635)

Born This Way crosses 269m streams (269,180,003)

Applause crosses 267m streams (267,025,852)

Sour Candy crosses 179m streams (179,158,741)

911 crosses 72m streams (72,141,673)

Alice crosses 44m streams (44,002,747)

Sine From Above crosses 33m streams (33,037,301)

Notes
Million Reasons
 is now less than half a million streams from 500m :carly_bye:

Whilst MANiCURE(1295) became the ninth track on ARTPOP to surpass 20m streams yesterday. 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 41,880
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

The way it was just Gaby15 posting after the exodus :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,358
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

why does he not want to come here tho?

Idk I invited them very early on in addition to a couple of the other resident people still there and they basically just told me that they didn’t have time for another forum. 

Carre was really awesome and was like

“definitely use my stats though and share with the other site cause I don’t have time”

Cant say I didn’t try :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

REACTIONS GIVEN

love & cookies 4161
lol 3637
yaas, gaga 2232
sad 44
wtf? 518
flop 71
thanks 323
hugs 133

Y’all some messy a** hoes.

REACTIONS GIVEN

love & cookies 704

lol 1696

yaas, gaga 1650

sad 109

wtf? 530

flop 865

thanks 333

hugs 120

:billie:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,358
2 minutes ago, ... said:

The way it was just Gaby15 posting after the exodus :icant:

I feel bad using Carre’s monthly numbers but they said I could, but I feel bad using them without adding anything to the thread so I post every little bit :icant: Plus I have a couple of people I still talk to and PM over there so I like to keep tuned in I guess.

but yeah....exodus. glad I found y’all, I worked one day and then when I logged on everyone was gone lol :bradley: so lonely 

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Moderator 3,690
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I totally agree with every word you say. BTD is my favourite album of hers (and probably my favourite album of all time, definitely is if we don't count the gaga ones) and the execution of the era was flawless. It's saddening to see how almost every album has been worse than the previous one and/or it had a worse rollout. I still don't know what to expect about the COCC album tho, but the title track was a step on the right direction 

Honestly the biggest kii for me is how Dua and Lana have the same manager :icant:. Dua almost having a "perfect" album campaign in the sense that the visuals are good, there is good playlisting and there is a constant stream of content and with Lana there are singles dropped a year before the album, visuals that consist of Lana intruding into an abandoned warehouse/parking lot/harbor and her going online to talk some absolutely stupid stuff. 

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, Joesuda said:

Honestly the biggest kii for me is how Dua and Lana have the same manager :icant:. Dua almost having a "perfect" album campaign in the sense that the visuals are good, there is good playlisting and there is a constant stream of content and with Lana there are singles dropped a year before the album, visuals that consist of Lana intruding into an abandoned warehouse/parking lot/harbor and her going online to talk some absolutely stupid stuff. 

I feel like lana started with the ambition of being a pop start but this ambition faded away and now she wants to be the kind of singer-songwriter type of artist who goes on stage sings the songs with her guitar/piano and doesn't need to have big visuals

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,014
3 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

12 nominations later ... :icant:

She did deserve atleast one win though, she was always unlucky with the strong competition in her categories  

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

3 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

mine is a 2.4 (aka a lot better than some of y’all’s posted here :icant:) and I’m CONVENIENTLY left off this list. The fraudery.

Insulting tbh :ohhh:

@Grasim

3 hours ago, Miaou said:

Not Miao I-

not the Frenchies winning I-

Sorry to both of you, I made that list in such a hurry hence the mistake of not including the king @MANiCURE1295 and spelling mistake 

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,358

OMG YES, my red BTW vinyl is on the way and I already have the Blue and Grey TF/TFM ones, so excited for this pink vinyl :bradley:

I ordered this so f-ing fast :icant:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1