Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,243
6 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She's fighting. It's a long way from 126 to 200... There's at least 3 more weeks left in her tank before OUT

Just in time for the inauguration boost :oscar:

Shallow’s will obviously be bigger but it doesn’t matter :romance:

A Popster Is Born 12,820

The album is dead literally everywhere, but a SC official single w/ remix, discount, physical single, TTH, and Korean version released after and as a radio single would revive the era so well - if only for 4 weeks. Also even if it flopped, SC is a top 40 literally everywhere already. 

The MV in particular would really help in countries where YT is counted and I think radio in Europe would eat it up more than ROM. Alas,... nothing will happen :billie:

A Popster Is Born 12,820
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Just in time for the inauguration boost :oscar:

Shallow’s will obviously be bigger but it doesn’t matter :romance:

She will close the show with surprise ROM performance thar news programmes will show and be put on YT and ROM will get ha Oscars moment, just before the SC single era starts hihihi 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
1 minute ago, Grasim said:

Finally found chromatica Oreos 

Hide contents

00-BC8037-3-EA0-424-D-9572-A2-A92-E55-E5

:icant:

Girl I went to the supermarket yesterday and when I saw pink oreos from afar I got excited but then I went closer and they was this kind of oreos :bradley:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,808
Just now, Andreu said:

Girl I went to the supermarket yesterday and when I saw pink oreos from afar I got excited but then I went closer and they was this kind of oreos :bradley:

Still on your clown journey around your neighbourhood? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,820
1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Maybe we’ll luck up and an insider will come through...? Afentis’ last laugh incoming? spacer.png

Lmao 

Afentis is saying there's a big collab coming that is not up to her to release, and that there's definitely a MV and a performance. I mean of course thatd be great but watching him be exposed would be funny

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Still on your clown journey around your neighbourhood? :icant:

Pls :mess: everything is closed here and i was with a friend who is a monster as well so we had nothing to do. The biggest kii is that the feggits that found them in bcn found them in Carrefour so we went to the one in our city which is like in the opposite corner :icant: but what else can a couple of fags do other than oreo hunting in theae times :ohhh:

• lol 2

8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

So you are telling me this are not chromatica Oreos 

ezgif-7-2db63a44fcbb.gif

A Popster Is Born 12,820
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Tbf didn’t the insider on Twitter say there was a new Gaga collab with someone coming soon... 

Exactly... So now guess who is saying that too :billie:and he keeps saying it's a Polydor artist like the stale Minogue tea... Switch it up girl 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,939
x3

I can't wait Shallow below 1m and especially below 900k views daily. It looks like a flop for Shallow's standards. Can a random person perform it somewhere and go viral again? :bradley:

Popster for Sale 44,733
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Tbf didn’t the insider on Twitter say there was a new Gaga collab with someone coming soon... 

I'm guessing afentis just went with that to make itself look legit

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,808
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Pls :mess: everything is closed here and i was with a friend who is a monster as well so we had nothing to do. The biggest kii is that the feggits that found them in bcn found them in Carrefour so we went to the one in our city which is like in the opposite corner :icant: but what else can a couple of fags do other than oreo hunting in theae times :ohhh:

I won't say it in case Ms. Miranda say something bC ThEy'Re A mInOr, but... :ohhh:

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1