Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

13 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

What is really helping Bieber, Dua, Ari's previous singles is actually more single releases, remixes etc... We're in the streaming era

Yep. If you build up on your momentum, you carry the entire discography. That said, you have to be in a good position to begin with because Katy kept releasing song after song and still bombed.

• paws up 2

3 hours ago, Doncho said:

Giving Chromatica album my monthly stream :icant:

The way I only stream the singles these days since the era is DEAD :icant:

This is me now too. I streamed it 3-4 times fully everyday for 4 months but then I over streamed it so I got sick of it, so now I just put it on in the background to get her streams up. This happened to me with Rain On Me too, I streamed it like 80 times first day, then like 20 times for the next week, then stopped listening to it again after that until now

• paws up 1

31 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ugh watching Shallow covers on Youtube, there are really no words to describe how special that song is :classic_love:

love it so much so thankful it exists

Hide contents

this cover made me tear up 

OMG I saw this cover and it was amazing

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 18,408
33 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ugh watching Shallow covers on Youtube, there are really no words to describe how special that song is :classic_love:

love it so much so thankful it exists

Reveal hidden contents

this cover made me tear up 

Yeah, Shallow is truly one of the best songs. Period

• paws up 1

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Well, Interscope is unpredictable when it comes to certs, lol. But I would hope sooner than later. :happydance:

You know what would be so cool but will probably never happen. Is if they never certify it, until they're sure it hits diamond (which it probably never will) then update it to 10x platinum. Would it be the first song to go from 1x platinum to diamond?

• yaas, gaga 1

Also, I hope they update Just Dance and Shallow a the same time so that they both go diamond at the same time. I saw another user say that and completely agreed. I'm also waiting for The Fame to go diamond now. I checked Wikipedia, its at 6x platinum now and it sold 290k or something last year so I'm wondering when it will be eligible for diamond

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

Does anyone know if Poker Face was audited for diamond at the same time as Bad Romance when the formula counted worldwide views for Bad Romance or if it was audited at a different time when the formula was different?

11 minutes ago, Grasim said:

And it never went #1 which further goes to show that the charts doesn't always show what's popular . (bad romance not going #1) (TROLLZ being #1)

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1