Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

6 hours ago, Andreu said:

I have no idea, but I assume they could since it needs to be a reason they haven't updated since then, when I'm 100% confident it has achieved a million units more ever since

Oh ok. That makes sense, she doesn't really need to update it for a long time anyway. Gaga stays winning with 2 diamond singles and on the list  of the most platinum certified songs of all time

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 2

10 minutes ago, Grasim said:

Jason derulo: 42.98

Fun fact: In my country, people do this stupid thing where they make electronic songs which are called "siren songs" which they play loudly in the street. Which you can hear kilometres away. That's where Jason Derulo got that electronic sound for Savage Love. He ripped off someone who literally lives 15 minutes away from where I live and posted it on YouTube, then when he got hated on, decided to give the boy credit. Now Savage Love get's a lot of streams everyday and even went #1 thanks to SCAM-TS. Heres an example, they all have the same sound, just different melody

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

I am sorry but the fact Dua Lipa spent the second half of 2020 releasing a collab per month but now suddenly she took Normani out of their song sends me :icant:

Edited by Andreu

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I am sorry but the fact Dua Lipa spent the second half of 2020 releasing a collab per month but now suddenly he took Normani out of their song sends me :icant:

He?

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

Lana del Rey's new single Chemtrails Over The Country club already outstreamed her previous single Let Me Love You Like a Woman on Youtube (combining audio and video for LMLYLAW), which was released 3 months ago :dead:

see, when you release a good song 

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,765
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Lana del Rey's new single Chemtrails Over The Country club already outstreamed her previous single Let Me Love You Like a Woman on Youtube (combining audio and video for LMLYLAW), which was released 3 months ago :dead:

see, when you release a good song 

COCC is soooo much better than LMLYLAW. It sounds really nostalgic to me and I instantly loved it. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 282
7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Marking this down for record keeping purposes:

YT Most Viewed Videos of All Time

#129: Bad Romance

#225: Shallow

wanna watch how they climb :oscar:

The fact that Bad Romance was #1 a decade ago:bradley: