Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3

It was the best choice to postpone the listening party at that time since there were more serious issues .But she said that she'll reschedule this :bradley:

And i was waiting for so long:bradley: But it is my fault, i should have known from the moment she said SOON that this listening party will never happen:bradley:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,119

The way this song could've been a real sleeper hit with just minimal promo. Europe was absolutely willing to make this a hit, if even the notoriously slow German radios made it chart for a few weeks on the airplay charts.

• paws up 2
  • sad 4
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,308

Spotify Achievements (1/17/21)

Shallow crosses 1.376b streams (1,376,309,622)

Rain On Me crosses 502m streams (502,192,876)

Million Reasons crosses 499m streams (499,068,506)

Bad Romance crosses 496m streams (496,342,970)

Poker Face crosses 480m streams (480,208,826)

The Cure crosses 309m streams (309,031,602)

Stupid Love crosses 221m streams (221,166,145)

INLA (Film) crosses 220m streams (220,024,762)

Paparazzi crosses 211m streams (211,093,914)

Judas crosses 123m streams (123,115,997)

IDKWLI crosses 74m streams (74,037,891)

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

Million Reasons is now less than one million streams from joining the 500m club.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 7

A Popster Is Born 14,790
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Europe was willing to give it a chance. Why they absolutely abandoned this song I don’t know. 

They were expecting the Oreo boost being enough, methinks :dead:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,790
2 minutes ago, ... said:

Yet they gave Europe normal Oreo :ohhh:

I read some liddos saying that it was because some oil not being legal in the EU or sth like that, not sure if there's any truth behind it tho :katy:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,804
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I read some liddos saying that it was because some oil not being legal in the EU or sth like that, not sure if there's any truth behind it tho :katy:

Time to amend UK food standards with Brexit done now :lesson:

A Popster Is Born 12,812
8 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I just had this convo with someone funnily enough 

apparently it's the food dye is banned in Europe... But was it a cupcake liddo rumour (they try to make excuse for any kind of negativity towards anything Gaga, i.e she only gets fillers because of her fibro :dean_scream:) or is it a genuine excuse for just slapping her name on it and calling it a day :billie:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I just had this convo with someone funnily enough 

apparently it's the food dye is banned in Europe... But was it a cupcake liddo rumour (they try to make excuse for any kind of negativity towards anything Gaga, i.e she only gets fillers because of her fibro :dean_scream:) or is it a genuine excuse for just slapping her name on it and calling it a day :billie:

14 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I have a friend who works in the food industry and he told me its because of the flourescent green dye. But he also said it would have not been too difficult to find another dye that passed the EU standards :katy:

• sad 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,812
Just now, Andreu said:

I have a friend who works in the food industry and he told me its because of the flourescent green dye. But he also said it would have not been too difficult to find another dye that passed the EU standards :katy:

It's a good promo opportunity but it's making 0 noise. They should do a commercial or smthn... I mean what's the point. Maybe afentis and ha collapse about the oreo campaign having to come out but not the full thing. 

• paws up 2