Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I could announce I have depression on this site and y’all would say I’m begging for reacts :katy_pie:

We take mental health seriously here. If you really need help, open a separate thread and let's talk about it 

• paws up 5

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Of course, sorry if my comment came off as insensitive it’s just that it seems anything I post nowadays comes across as “Payola” :awkney:

Idk if I should discuss this with a mod or not post this on this thread but some of the comments/replies I’ve been getting lately have been really passive aggressive chile 

No, I didn't imply you were. I'm just saying we aren't insensitive either. Just that context is important. 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,363
11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Of course, sorry if my comment came off as insensitive it’s just that it seems anything I post nowadays comes across as “Payola” :awkney:

Idk if I should discuss this with a mod or not post this on this thread but some of the comments/replies I’ve been getting lately have been really passive aggressive chile 

Your posts are both quantity and quality so I dont see any problem here:happydance:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 14,731
Just now, Joesuda said:

Wait I've been out of the loop for a few days, what happened to Adele's videos? 

Literally, "which videos?" :dead: