A Popster Is Born 14,837
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Ok then i agree 

K&Q is a Stupid Love size *hit* 

Congrats Ava Max... I guess:icant:

Don't downgrade a good song by Ms. Ava like that :dead:

• shook 1

Just now, corvus albus said:

When a video is private or unlisted the views don't vanish. We now have a confirmation that the videos are deleted because the views decreased.

omg that's so stupid, i just thought they were private until the the song comes out, why delete some of the biggest songs on yt :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Ok then i agree 

K&Q is a Stupid Love size *hit* 

Congrats Ava Max... I guess:icant:

K&Q has pretty decent streams it's coming for 400m and out charted ROM in fair few places including US with 25 vs 20 weeks. I think with Say So and K&Q they're beak out hits and it means they have impressive longevity vs. A ROM massive peak and then burnouts quicker. (they're also better supported on Airplay and Spotify) 

OT:

A new visual and new single pls gaga :gaga-scream:we've forgotten what it's like to look at radio updates daily or regular YT updates in favour of animal pictures :dean_scream:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

K&Q has pretty decent streams it's coming for 400m and out charted ROM in fair few places including US with 25 vs 20 weeks. I think with Say So and K&Q they're beak out hits and it means they have impressive longevity vs. A ROM massive peak and then burnouts quicker. (they're also better supported on Airplay and Spotify) 

Also 143M for K&Q on YT and 130M for SL. But OAMH could never accept that it was a hit :oscar:

Also was K&Q longest running female song of 2020 in the UK :oscar:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I keep hearing K&Q on the radio here too. It is actually a good song so props to Ava Max:sistrens:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,413
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I don't really know why they even delete those videos to create... hype? Imagine Gaga deleting Shallow and Bad Romance before LG7 :icant:

The EPIC MELTDOWNS that would occur here.....BAHAHAHAHABill Hader Reaction GIF

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,932
7 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I don't really know why they even delete those videos to create... hype? Imagine Gaga deleting Shallow and Bad Romance before LG7 :icant:

Coffeemaker taking notes already. Too late

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,837
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

The EPIC MELTDOWNS that would occur here.....BAHAHAHAHABill Hader Reaction GIF

Not only she doesn't deliver MVs, but she deletes them. :oscar:

Or maybe it'd be part of Ms. Coffeemaker's No-Flop Program. You can't have a flop if you erase it for good :oscar:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129
Just now, danwasd said:

Not only she doesn't deliver MVs, but she deletes them. :oscar:

Or maybe it'd be part of Ms. Coffeemaker's No-Flop Program. You can't have a flop if you erase it for good :oscar:

Just like they did with DWUW :icant:

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390

Kings and Queens vs Never Really Over

Official video: 143 vs 136M

Spoiler

Addditional audios: 

NRO 2020 Lyric video  2,9M, Vertical video 1,7M, 2019 Lyric video 1,3M

K&Q visualizer 12M, album lyric video 500k, Pt 2 2,3M, Performance 3,8M, Acoustic 2,7M, Quarantine video 5,5M 

Combined YouTube : 179 vs 143

Spotify 463M vs 343M 

but NRO has been out for almost 2 years while K&Q has been out for 9 months

NRO is getting around 300k daily while K&Q is getting 700k and is still charting. So Eventually K&Q will probably pass NRO

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Also 143M for K&Q on YT and 130M for SL. But OAMH could never accept that it was a hit :oscar:

Also was K&Q longest running female song of 2020 in the UK :oscar:

Yes K&Q was a hit - but as someone not from her best countries I had literally forgotten about her since SBP slayed radio in late 2018... She lacks consistency

For GODGA we should strive for a K&Q replica but with the ROM first week... K&Q was A little bit like Shallow in mainland Europe, whereby you see it taking off country to country slowly until it finally peaks.