Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,665

I really hope that if there's a collab it's Cardi x Gaga

Both as fan and as a chartser it would be way more interesting than Supernova remix :rip: A song that already exists that will get at most a 600k update on spotify is not the tea... a Cardi collab with a MV would be life-changing and actually introduce Gaga to a different audience. So it's probably not gonna happen. I just want something :rip:

Cardi has been teasing a collab for a long time so... maybe. I doubt it would top WAP but Cardi has been coming for blood so who knows. 

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,665
Just now, Delusional said:

Both of them are the best at visuals in their genres. We need it :war:

Exactly and I know Cardi would bring her A game to work with Gaga, as a stan. It would be a slay and a half for sure. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,665
1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Didn’t Cardi say her next collab was going to have the girls mad? That would definitely have the girls fuming. 

Exactly she's been really hyping up this collab - it could be anyone though but let's see. 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, Delusional said:

Y’all remember when Gaga was in New York that week last year? Guess who else was in NY around that time and is also from there? :receipts:

Justin Bieber:gaga-scream:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Imagine gettin a Kylie Minogue collab instead of a Cardi B or Bad Bunny collab. Nothing against Kylie tho. Still 

:icant:

That too with a video, but none for sour Candy:icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265
10 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I'm really believing it's supernova, because Bobby has a Kylie Collab fantasy, f chromebook y'all:rip:

What is Supernova? And why are we thinking Gaga may be a part of it?