Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,409
59 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I’m genuinely curious to see how long the Olivia hype lasts and how quickly everyone jumps ship. :mess:

Honestly, the song is great, but I also am curious as to how long will she last and how will she and her label handle this huge success 

• paws up 1

1 hour ago, xo_hours said:

Ari getting her records broken left and right by the new MPG

Interesting. But I think Ari is very well established enough to survive these records being broken.

• paws up 1

I think Olivia Rodrigo will have a Lorde type success to a lower extent. A huge first single followed by smaller singles that never manage to outdo her debut single

• paws up 2

3 hours ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I mean no one knows about the records but stans anyways. :mess:

All music related fanpages post about the song and its record so I think the young would know about it. My straight friend who doesn't listen to US-UK music asked me yesterday: Have you listen to DL that is dominating on Spotify? 

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,119
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Like no song nowadays is special. None. But it’s the damn best we’ve got in a while

That's the thing people don't understand. For them, me included tbh, this song is barely passable. You're not going to skip it immediately when you hear it on the radio and you won't notice the song even started when you're streaming a playlist which gives it those 30 necessary seconds to count as a play.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,793
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That's the thing people don't understand. For them, me included tbh, this song is barely passable. You're not going to skip it immediately when you hear it on the radio and you won't notice the song even started when you're streaming a playlist which gives it those 30 necessary seconds to count as a play.

It's something I won't skip but also something I won't actively look up to listen to.

Moderator 17,119
26 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Queen of Pop just doesn’t stop winning 

Someone forgot he liked my comment with the exact same content just yesterday :oscar:

19 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo debuts at #4 on the official German charts.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1