Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,188
11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Payola Lipa even got Levitating on the official Biden x Harris Inauguration Spotify playlist.

the queen doesn’t stop. (#21)

Ma’am WTF :icant:

10 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

I took a look at the Spotify Charts the past few weeks and DSN definitely increased in streams the past few weeks. It only had about 1,2 million streams daily before Spotify Wrapped came out - only gaining roughly 200-300K daily on Shallow. Is there another reason for DSN's sudden increase? Is it still the effect from Wrapped?

It gained a lot on New Year’s eve and has stabilized pretty high 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
3 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Wait, what's the point of certifying SL Gold? :rip:

Like, even if it's at 900k+, couldn't they wait for it to reach Platinum? Interscope sis :rip:

or why wait for 11months to certify it GOLD when they could've done that months ago

:dean_scream:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
1 minute ago, ... said:

They stingy af

Definitely.

The apple payola she gets is probably Gaga's personal friendship with Tim Cook + having to do that MV. Spotify payola exists within the first week then its poor. Only two official radio singles... 911 was paid for by two different brands it seems, and SL was an iPhone advert that must've been given like 5k to cover everything lol... So interscope paid for:

the ROM MV, for the freelance lyric video maker to knock that SC thing up, and the SL radio deal :billie:

• paws up 3

32 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Payola Lipa even got Levitating on the official Biden x Harris Inauguration Spotify playlist.

And not even one Gaga song?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,830

I really love ALL the music videos of this era. After Joanne, I was so scared Gaga lost her creativity. But ROM, 911, and even Stupid Love, made me believe in her again :bradley:

Im sure we will get 1 more video at least. In a perfect world it would be for SC

tumblr_afee47d1fd77a0707341bc481f7986b7_

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 8

Popster This Way 646
39 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Bookmark this little popa911 chartsters, probably never happening again, and I think Shallow and ROM proved that :rip:

Sad, but true...

Ageism is definitely a thing for US pop radio...

Look at Taylor also struggling with her latest singles 

• paws up 2

6 hours ago, Delusional said:

This is so funny. She'll always be remembered as the queen... 

of payola

• lol 1