Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,829

We need a cert update for ROM... Its probably 2xPlatinum in Mexico, Platinum in Austria, on the way to 2xPlat in Switzerland, gold in Germany and Sweden.

Whilst it was frontloaded in a fair few countries, this song will end up with more than 20 WW certs if Interscope spends the money. Poor girlies who tried to say frih's 'Needed Me' was bigger WW :billie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,316
10 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We need a cert update for ROM... Its probably 2xPlatinum in Mexico, Platinum in Austria, on the way to 2xPlat in Switzerland, gold in Germany and Sweden.

Whilst it was frontloaded in a fair few countries, this song will end up with more than 20 WW certs if Interscope spends the money. Poor girlies who tried to say frih's 'Needed Me' was bigger WW :billie:

Needed Me is one of her worst songs, I don't get why it's so overrated 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,854
42 minutes ago, thetea said:

it obviously is! Would gaga make a song about what everyone thinks it means on an album dedicated to her aunt?

Gaga is soon going to have a few songs at 500m. Million Reasons is 2m streams from 500m, Bad Romance is 5m away and Poker Face is 21m away from 500m. Also ARUTW is 60m streams away from 600m, so it'll probably get there by the end of this year or next year

ARUTW will reach/be close to reaching 700M streams by the end of this year, you're being pessimistic.

490k a day x 364 days = 178M per year

Edited by zcasx
  • yaas, gaga 1

10 minutes ago, zcasx said:

ARUTW will reach/be close to reaching 700M streams by the end of this year, you're being pessimistic.

490k a day x 364 days = 178M per year

Yeah I said that. Let's just hope it does, and maybe even over!

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,854
1 minute ago, thetea said:

Yeah I said that, end of this year to early next year. That's relying on if it continues to get around 500k streams everyday for most of the year. 

you said 600M tho

5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

you said 600M tho

yeah I realised the mistake I made and I'm correcting it now :) I make a lot of typos when i write. OMG i never realised I had quoted something and didnt delete it. Ugh need to check more carefully

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
55 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Interscope couldn’t even get De Una Vez on TTH? Really? :awkney:

Ive been saying spanish language songs ate underrepresented in that playlist for months bestie :awkney:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,316

SL leaked demo definitely sounded better than the actual song, it was less noisy and messy, I love how we can appreciate the drums and the different production elements on the other version 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,998
x3

166 +4 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 759,449 

347 +3 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 512,555 

354 +12 Lady Gaga- Bad Romance 500,052 

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 44,854
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Oreo impact finally kicking in I think cos they have started selling the pink package

Rumour has it Gaga delayed Chromatica promo to 2022 because they believe Chromatica Oreo will be enough to keep it afloat during 2021

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,893
13 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Rumour has it Gaga delayed Chromatica promo to 2022 because they believe Chromatica Oreo will be enough to keep it afloat during 2021

Phew my impact

gaga_cookie.thumb.png.d550e9883c0726833d

• lol 1