#19 Slovenia (-1)

#20 Ireland (-8)

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,858
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

Wohoo with all the dogs and animals here 

My impact really knows no boundaries 

spacer.png

The way you are so proud to be a meme in this thread :icant: You seem like a really fun and good person judging by your posts

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,819
39 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

A squirrel too

imagen_2020-11-03_231148.thumb.png.6a71a

A true farm :rat:

If we're talking about a farm, Ms. Miranda cannot be excluded :lesson:

• thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Stupid Love was released before a global pandemic reduced music consumption. I agree that the music industry is weak at the moment, however from your post it seemed and maybe even implied that those songs would have been #1 hits not that the industry is weak at the moment. In the end I agree that the charts are weak right now and they have been for most of the pandemic which is why there were so many #1 debuts on the hot100 last year.  

?

Songs:

139 billion audio streams were recorded in the UK in 2020 – up by over a fifth (22%) compared to 2019.

Albums:

BPI revealed in its end-of-year report that music consumption rose for a sixth consecutive year, with 155 million equivalent albums being streamed or purchased in 2020 – up 8.2% compared to 2019.

Both singles and albums saw growth in consumption in the UK in 2020, so the problem was certainly not the pandemic. My comparison of those songs to the #1 song in the UK last week was based on the weak week in the Top 10, not the general market in the country:awkney: