Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,925
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Ah I was downtrodden back then it was MR, "watch your blues turn gold", and Just Another Day that did it for me.

Hillary Lindsey fan, I see :oscar:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,925
Just now, Delusional said:

let’s see chile 

Thought this was about SC for a quick sec there and got so confused about the animated lyric video part :icant:

• lol 4

13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Interesting that the leaks something account on Twitter wss right about Selena and Ariana. Chile. Let me not get too excited.

And the fact that he said "new chromatica era planned"and "lady gaga mv coming" ITS HAPPENING:pillow:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389
19 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

If she serves this kind of messy Spanish again

:icant:

At least it could go viral in Latin America like this ad or Tusa with Nicki's bad Spanish :icant:

I find questionable how some US American artists insist on releasing songs in Spanish when they can barely speak the language :ohhh:

Spoiler

I was gonna say I don't understand why they do it, but it's obvious from a marketing pov

but I guess this is a view not many people share with me.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,582
8 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

And the fact that he said "new chromatica era planned"and "lady gaga mv coming" ITS HAPPENING:pillow:

He said about the era, but not necessarily new music, and said that he never said there is a video.Or am I wrong? 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,806
7 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

They better be right :lesson:

A Popster Is Born 18,439
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I find questionable how some US American artists insist on releasing songs in Spanish when they can barely speak the language :ohhh:

Reveal hidden contents

I was gonna say I don't understand why they do it, but it's obvious from a marketing pov

but I guess this is a view not many people share with me.

I still remember how shocked I was when I learned that Selena Quintanilla (after whom Selena Gomez got her first name btw) did not know Spanish and had to learn it in order to sing songs in it. The hard work payed off. She was an icon of tex-mex music and was about to break out to be a huge star. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389

About that stankleaks guy tbh at the beginning I was on the fence because saying "new Ariana" "New Zayn" or whatever seemed extremely vague things to say, which made it easy to be a bet more than anything, but she's got all of them right, I think :katy_pie: so there's a reason to believe sistrens :happydance:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

He said about the era, but not necessarily new music, and said that he never said there is a video.Or am I wrong? 

the other day he tweeted "lady gaga mv coming" then quickly deleted. Someone then asked him about it and he replied again and proceded to delete right after