Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Just saying, but Whitney has released Star Spangled Banner live before. Gaga, DO ITTTTTTTTTTTT

Scared Horror GIF

Imagine if they released it on streaming platforms and it outstreamed all of Chromatica :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

wtf why are u stealing my brand "payola lipa of popa911"

just noticed this because i'm on the pc site

angry hate GIF

Excuse me, who are you?

I dont know you

spacer.png

Edited by little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
11 minutes ago, Krazy said:

To say that Lady Gaga doesn't know how to sing and ask to be replaced by another singer at the ceremony is, besides being a hateful comment, a demonstration that this person can only be deaf or has no sense of reality.

Rosanne’s national anthem performance was this, they’re clearly trolling. Relax. 

Edited by donatellab
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,791
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

so who's starting the "stupid love was a flop/hit/goodsingle/badsingle" discussion

spacer.png

Stupid Bomb. There you go, kiddo.

• sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

so who's starting the "stupid love was a flop/hit/goodsingle/badsingle" discussion

spacer.png

The way y’all would praise it if it had gone #1, but you aren’t ready for that conversation :overit:

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
14 minutes ago, donatellab said:

The way y’all would praise it if it had gone #1, but you aren’t ready for that conversation :overit:

The way with the Shallow/ASIB hype ,any song could have gone #1 , any song that is not named Stupid Love. There is a reason it didn't go #1 and flopped hard. But lets not start this conversation again:unamused:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

@chartdata: #1 POPA911 (new). The forum has reached 500 pages and generated 10k posts for the past weeks. 

Billboard Bubbling Under: #98 FadgaDaily (new). Tanked.  It has joined Katy's singles -since 2019- peaks.

Cheers! 🥂

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1