Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga deserved both the national anthem slot and musical performance slot wbk

If she slays the National Anthem, Gaga will be all over the news and the GP will be more interested in her next project.

If she really plans to release something soon, it´s the perfect spot (better than the Osars) to create hype.

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390

top 10 most streamed songs in Spain in 2020, combining all platforms (yes AM too)

1 Tusa 116 M
2 Tattoo remix 107.8
3 Relación remix 100.2
4 Caramelo 78.9
5 Se Iluminaba 74.1
6 La Jeepeta 71.9
7 La Curiosidad 70.6
8 Hawái 68.2
9 Porfa 67.1
10 Blinding Lights 63.8 (biggest non-spanish-language song as expected)

This list counts the remix and original versions as one, and puts the most successful one on the list. Tusa broke the record of the most streams in a year in the country.

170: Shallow

179: Rain On Me

I am satisfied with Gaga's 2 entries in the top 200s tbh even if the positions are kinda low. In perspective with other anglophone pop acts, The Weeknd has 1, Dua 4 (but I wouldn't count one day), Harry Styles has 1, Lewis capaldi has 2, billie has 1 as well.

Justin Bieber, Megan Thee Stallion and Taylor Swift have no entries, and Ariana only has ROM.

Most entries:

Anuel AA 23

Bad Bunny 19

J Balvin 19

Myke Towers 13

Rauw Alejandro  11

Ozuna 10

Aitana 7

Camilo 7

Maluma 5

Rosalia 5

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,886
6 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

If she slays the National Anthem, Gaga will be all over the news and the GP will be more interested in her next project.

If she really plans to release something soon, it´s the perfect spot (better than the Osars) to create hype.

Sis we've been through this- Gaga hasn't capitalized on hype since 2014.

Popster for Sale 41,932
3 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

Trumpsters saying in the coments that Gaga can’t sing... can’t wait for her to shock americans with her talent again :ally:

Monsters already coming with their lashings chile :icant:

The guy is not a Trumpster :dead:

Please read between the lines :dead:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,808
5 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Her vocals during Biden’s rally were amazing and I’m sure she’s been practising hard and resting to shook the GP once again. 

I really hope they take advantage of the hype and release something after the inauguration. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 646
Just now, ... said:

Monsters already coming with their lashings chile :icant:

The guy is not a Trumpster :dead:

Please read between the lines :dead:

true, indeed :icant:

but there are some trumpsters in the comments as well

Popster for Sale 41,932
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

Her vocals during Biden’s rally were amazing and I’m sure she’s been practising hard and resting to shook the GP once again. 

I really hope they take advantage of the hype and release something after the inauguration. 

Just hoping the weather will be kind. 5C is not good at all for vocal cords.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,932
Just now, Krazy said:

What did you expect? That they would support hateful comments against her? :classic_rolleyes:

That tweet wasn't even hateful. Monsters just can't read :icant:

Popster for Sale 44,886
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

When they released JW as an Apple Music exclusive after that huge Super Bowl hype... the stupidity is... definitely there

It's like they aren't even aware of when there is hype/when there isn't so if it's logical from a strategic perslective it probably won't happen :billie:

• lol 1