Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster This Way 900
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Right, but from what I gather there will be no other performances or celebs and no in person concerts either. 

There will 100% be a live national anthem performance. Every inauguration has one.

Popster This Way 900
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile not Demi ☠️

It's the inauguration after party, not the actual inauguration. The inauguration takes place at 11:30am, not 8:30pm. :rip:

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, Ethel said:

There will 100% be a live national anthem performance. Every inauguration has one.

I don’t know if you noticed, but right as we speak, there are terrorists planning armed attacks all across the US on the inauguration day and there’s covid still. I’m sure everyone has to make some adjustments in these circumstances. I’m not saying there won’t be a live national anthem rendition tho.

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 900
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t know if you noticed, but right as we speak, there are terrorists planning armed attacks all across the US on the inauguration day and there’s covid still. I’m sure everyone has to make some adjustments in these circumstances. I’m not saying there won’t be a live national anthem rendition tho.

I'm aware. Whoever performs the national anthem might not be on the actual balcony with Biden, but I can't imagine them forgoing this tradition entirely. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
36 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The 90-minute program, hosted by Tom Hanks and beginning at 8:30 p.m., will include performances by Demi Lovato, Justin Timberlake, Ant Clemons and Jon Bon Jovi. 

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/01/13/biden-inauguration-tv-special-458670

No Gaga at the Biden inauguration. 

Gaga being invited to perform at the inauguration

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

if you think about it, FREE WOMAN is radio&streaming commercial song.. 

but it's kinda cheap for Gaga to have that Kygo'd song out there.. only Rihanna, Selena and the likes can stoop that low

:icant:

but wait, she already did it with the chainsmokered "The Cure" :gaga-scream:

• thanks 1

maybe liddos simply don't like 90s house? I mean how else would you expect it to sound like? there are 13 house-influenced tracks in the album and some of them are bound to sound like a throwback because the genre itself is a huge 90s throwback

tumblr_inline_mmv1piteei1qz4rgp.gif

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1