Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,809
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

So you just revealed to us you like basic noisy music. Thanks

So I just revealed as a fan that I liked the song and MV? That's how the GP and many saw the song... Its funny that the critics and radio programmers didn't help the song have a decent chartrun :awkney: and it's not like it was a critical masterpiece. i think it made like 2  year end lists :billie: Thanks. 

Im not quite sure why people can't just be objective about it and say at the end of the day commercially it wasn't strong enough to be lead, regardless of the reasons why it was released. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

So I just revealed as a fan that I liked the song and MV? That's how the GP and many saw the song... Its funny that the critics and radio programmers didn't help the song have a decent chartrun :awkney: and it's hot like it was a critical masterpiece i think it made like 2  year end lists :billie: Thanks. 

Im not quite sure why people can't just be objective about it and say at the end of the day commercially it wasn't strong enough to be lead, regardless of the reasons why it was released. 

My point stands

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

A Popster Is Born 12,809

Afentis went quiet after being 90% sure that after last weeks video conferences she'd start 'teasing' sour Candy last night... :ohyes: 

yeah cause she really needs multiple video conferences to decide whether to post a pouty selfie and she'll really post something like that in the height of a repeak and political issues.

Laugh Laughing GIF by Prajakta  Koli

A Popster Is Born 16,835

them: Olivia Rodrigo is just another "one-hit wonder"

also Olivia's All I Want

US - #32(+8) 495k

WW - #64(+17) 1.19M

:icant:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, FRANZGA said:

them: Olivia Rodrigo is just another "one-hit wonder"

also Olivia's All I Want

US - #32 (+8) 495k

WW - #64(+17) 1.19M

:icant:

There are members here that would argue seeing this post but all they can do is argue with the wall. Olivia is winning 

• yaas, gaga 1

21 minutes ago, zcasx said:

12/01/2021 Global Spotify Update

#96(+1) Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga +995,979

#122(+4) Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper +919,386