Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,791
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

For a second I thought this was @Andreu who wanted to defend Nicki but then I saw it was you :icant:

Shut up TROLLZ apologist then :abel_glow:

14 hours ago, Andreu said:

Too many people judge actions depending on who does them and not on what they are, specially on Stan twitter  or celebs (which is not that deep) but I also notice this a lot irl which frustrates me tbh :katy_pie:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Maybe if come to mama was the lead off of Joanne 

No SBHTS because the era would have flopped so hard, hence not even a top 10 hit with MR :icant:

• shook 1

5 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I’m here for Ariana coming back at anytime especially if she switches up her sound.  It’s an automatic smash. 
spacer.png

Yes. But she should also do something that artists do when their ideas don't end up being strong enough... I believe it's called... :oscar:DISCARD:oscar:

She should try it

Ariana Grande on Twitter: "a concept. ♡🖕🏽… "

Spoiler

She shouldn't learn from GayGay tho, or she'll end up releasing an album every 4 years :billie:

Edited by Ms I am a local

Deactivated 14,311
31 minutes ago, Krazy said:

It's not about getting 1x P with a pop song or 2x P with an ASIB discard. Not everything in the artist's career comes down to getting an extra platinum by releasing what the fans and GP expects, but y'all aren't ready to debate that. :awkney:

I said I agree nnnnn :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
16 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Yes. But she should also do something that artists do when their ideas don't end up being strong enough... I believe it's called... :oscar:DISCARD:oscar:

She should try it

Ariana Grande on Twitter: "a concept. ♡🖕🏽… "

Hide contents

She shouldn't learn from GayGay tho, or she'll end up releasing an album every 4 years :billie:

I honestly think this is her problem, she could make a solid record instead of three quick ones

8iSBUqH-.jpg

Popster for Sale 41,791
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I honestly think this is her problem, she could make a solid record instead of three quick ones

8iSBUqH-.jpg

That's all you need to sell an album though

8iSBUqH-.jpg

ka-ching ka-ching