Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,439

A quick reminder Stupid Love garnered critical acclaim and the people who hate it are mostly Gaga’s fans going solely after charts and numbers. 

„Spencer Kornhaber from The Atlantic called the single a "glorious comeback" and a "return to form not only for the singer, but also for her genre."

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 3,690

Okay here are my opinion on the mess that happened in this thread

Stupid Love is not very good, it is a little too much designed for pop radio

Lana Del Rey is not a Trump supporter or Maga and claiming that she is - is a little bit too much. However Lana has said a lot of questionable things that may seem harmful. A lot of those things stem from her privilege and just from her detachedness from reality, she comes from a wealthy family from New York and she just does not realise the actual realities of a lot of poor people or poc. This coupled with her dismissiveness of any criticism she receives has just led to this sad situation of constant  wrongs.

Okay my exam starts in 10 minutes so seee y'all later. 

Edited by Joesuda
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,833

I forgot about the existence of this mess of a song and the duo who made it :dead: 

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,833
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I just got reminded of it while re watching Madonna’s Super Bowl ht show. Mess indeed.

One hit wonder, but make their hit bad :dead:

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This doesn’t change my point that LMFAO makes music that sounds like MDNA on horse tranquilliser 

spacer.png

Give me a horse tranquilliser tbh! I need this: 

The drug deactivates the orbitofrontal cortex – located above the eyes, in the centre – which is thought to give rise to highly emotional thoughts such as guilt and feelings of worthlessness and causes reactions in visceral body parts such as a churning stomach and a racing heart...

Sounds like this will get me going in the morning more than coffee honey! The feelings of worthlessness- sis! It’s like they know me! 

• lol 4