Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Moderator 6,288

PLEASE LET'S NOT HAVE ANY ARGUMENTS ON THIS THREAD! EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION BUT BE MINDFUL THAT THERE ARE RULES/GUIDELINES THAT SHOULD BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES. ANYONE WITH CONCERNS ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE IS POSTING SHOULD REPORT IT SO THAT THE MOD TEAM CAN TAKE CARE.

• paws up 7

Just now, Delusional said:

No don’t do this thanks - you know exactly what you did with your post lolol let me get on with my day 

Still here desperate for my attention? You've already earned your reputations girl, move on.

A Popster Is Born 14,811

So I went outside this thread bc I was trying to move on from the fou incident and I find that Azealia cooked her cat :katy:

• lol 2

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Just randomly thinking of @entela’s fake leaks :icant: chile that sends me to Mars :icant:

4 minutes ago, little legend said:

They way we are all shamelessly tagging her all day:dead: 

:icant:

She really is a local tricon. :mess:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,950
x3
1 minute ago, Gagacharts said:

Can you guys pls stop with this "Stupid Love" hate. It´s a good song and was made to be performed live.

I am not a fan of Stupid Love but this SL performance was gold:oscar:

• paws up 1

Just now, Gagacharts said:

Can you guys pls stop with this "Stupid Love" hate. It´s a good song and was made to be performed live.

They can throw all the hate they need in SL but nobody can say anything about PI cuz ADM is on their side

Are you sure I'm not on GGD? :awkney: