Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

Transphobic post 

Hide contents

Sam Smith is not cis, hence transphobic. 

At this point i don't even know if you are joking or being serious

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

In all seriousness, with promo and proper music launches Fergie would be the greatest artist of all time 

spacer.png

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

And when you think that you have seen or heard it all:awkney:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

No harm in jokes. Different story if we were all arguing 

I'm not sure what are you talking about

Is this about Fergie being the greatest artist alive?

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This. And when a mod is participating... If it got out of hand and arguments as you said different story. But it’s been chill. A mess but chill.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

This. And when a mod is participating... If it got out of hand and arguments as you said different story. But it’s been chill. A mess but chill.

:cupcake:

I'm also participating and i obviously haven't an issue with this. Just wanted to *shade* Fascism Daily:katy:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 4

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

:cupcake:

I'm also participating and i obviously haven't an issue with this. Just wanted to *shade* Fascism Daily:katy:

I’m going to be radical here and say leave it behind! 2021 new start! Lets focus on Popa911! Exciting year ahead! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I’m going to be radical here and say leave it behind! 2021 new start! Lets focus on Popa911! Exciting year ahead! 

Meh it will never stopped being entertaining shading Rat Daily, Katy Perry and a certain pop *star* that this thread likes:awkney:

Edited by little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

From Afentis via G*D. If SC doesn’t come in January, then I’m gonna remove my clown make up for good :lesson:

"She's fine guys, don't worry about her. Just frustration, for evident reasons and events... The acting is actually exciting, she's not stressed at all but rushed to be back, she really enjoys the experience of acting since her teenage years... the problem with Chromatica is that the situation in the US is very messed up, and the material (her part) is already produced, but that has been done with Interscope's money (investment-- due to the type of contract, then they "get" that money back once the artist makes profit out of it).

If you release a single now, you basically don't generate income, which is why the label gives you a budget: we were feeling really positive about massive vaccination and the tour happening without a second delay, now this is the most feasible option, and a virtual concert will happen before the original opening dates if they have to be rescheduled, again. Radios don't generate money. Streaming platform revenue is useless. And the general not-fan buyer has the album already; same with the fan audience. By the way, next eras budget depend on the profit and on how profitable you are, as an investment, that's why the material isn't just dropped, trust that if it was Gaga's decission, you would have had everything already.

-The original Sour Candy release date was December, and the original campaign was planned with Oreo, it would have been HUGE. Why are the Oreos already available and appearing in other countries and continents? because of this, because they were sponsoring few already planned appearances and live performances (one is still up, and you'll see it during the following weeks). 

-After Sour Candy, there won't be more material or announcements regarding Chromatica until the recording sessions for the movie are completed successfully.

-To be decided: Re-release of Chromatica with the alternative versions (this is already a fact, it's already completed), days prior to the virtual concert, or pushing it back again until it's possible to start the tour in-person with normal conditions and the possibility of promoting it.

-Tomorrow there will be another videoconference; Jan. 12 was set as the new start for the campaign, tomorrow midday it will be decided if it is still happening, if not, if it will still start this week, but regardless of what happens, the video will still be premiered end-January, that hasn't changed and won't change, and if Interscope tried to delay that (they won't), the video will leak and it will be available anyway on Jan 31."

• hugs 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
Just now, donatellab said:

From Afentis via G*D. If SC doesn’t come in January, then I’m gonna remove my clown make up for good :lesson:

"She's fine guys, don't worry about her. Just frustration, for evident reasons and events... The acting is actually exciting, she's not stressed at all but rushed to be back, she really enjoys the experience of acting since her teenage years... the problem with Chromatica is that the situation in the US is very messed up, and the material (her part) is already produced, but that has been done with Interscope's money (investment-- due to the type of contract, then they "get" that money back once the artist makes profit out of it).

If you release a single now, you basically don't generate income, which is why the label gives you a budget: we were feeling really positive about massive vaccination and the tour happening without a second delay, now this is the most feasible option, and a virtual concert will happen before the original opening dates if they have to be rescheduled, again. Radios don't generate money. Streaming platform revenue is useless. And the general not-fan buyer has the album already; same with the fan audience. By the way, next eras budget depend on the profit and on how profitable you are, as an investment, that's why the material isn't just dropped, trust that if it was Gaga's decission, you would have had everything already.

-The original Sour Candy release date was December, and the original campaign was planned with Oreo, it would have been HUGE. Why are the Oreos already available and appearing in other countries and continents? because of this, because they were sponsoring few already planned appearances and live performances (one is still up, and you'll see it during the following weeks). 

-After Sour Candy, there won't be more material or announcements regarding Chromatica until the recording sessions for the movie are completed successfully.

-To be decided: Re-release of Chromatica with the alternative versions (this is already a fact, it's already completed), days prior to the virtual concert, or pushing it back again until it's possible to start the tour in-person with normal conditions and the possibility of promoting it.

-Tomorrow there will be another videoconference; Jan. 12 was set as the new start for the campaign, tomorrow midday it will be decided if it is still happening, if not, if it will still start this week, but regardless of what happens, the video will still be premiered end-January, that hasn't changed and won't change, and if Interscope tried to delay that (they won't), the video will leak and it will be available anyway on Jan 31."

Lol reaction with just reading the first two words

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3

-The original Sour Candy release date was December, and the original campaign was planned with Oreo, it would have been HUGE. Why are the Oreos already available and appearing in other countries and continents? because of this, because they were sponsoring few already planned appearances and live performances (one is still up, and you'll see it during the following weeks). 

So what happened?:unamused:

A Popster Is Born 14,779
28 minutes ago, Delusional said:

In all seriousness, with promo and proper music launches Fergie would be the greatest artist of all time 

spacer.png

And with a video TC would be bigger than NRO

spacer.png

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 14,779
12 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Is this essay a new game by Mr. Maxipuppianos? 

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 3

Moderator 3,690

This doesn't seem to have been posted so:

Will Miss Olivia be the new tth residency ala Dula Peep? Stay tuned to find out. But on topic, I would not be surprised if tomorrows update is bigger than todays update for it as it seems to have received more playlisting now. 

Edited by Joesuda
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Joesuda said:

This doesn't seem to have been posted so:

Will Miss Olivia be the new tth residency ala Dula Peep? Stay tuned to find out. But on topic, I would not be surprised if tomorrows update is bigger than todays update for it as it seems to have received more playlisting now. 

I hope for someone as young as her she does super well! Follow your dreams honey!

• yaas, gaga 2