Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,112
Just now, Bakugo said:

Ok but thats a bit of a stretch... the fact Sam isn’t even trans as well... when they have said they are non-binary... I get making a joke but lets be respectful and educated on such legends as Sam. 

Trans is a prefix used for everyone who is not cis. It doesn't necessarily just target transgender people. So calling something discriminatory against a nonbinary person is correct (at least considering the terminology). 

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, corvus albus said:

Trans is a prefix used for everyone who is not cis. It doesn't necessarily just target transgender people. So calling something discriminatory against a nonbinary person is correct (at least considering the terminology). 

Discriminatory yes. But transphobic? There was nothing but light shade at Sam and nothing else from that post. They just happen to not be Cis but doesn’t mean its transphobic... 

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Still, that post was NOT transphobic. Can we please drop it and not derail the thread with this? 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,782
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

How about a warm pancake for flirting with a mod :ohhh:

Hide contents

Honestly joking. :icant:

Lemme change my vote for Best Mod :ohhh:

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Still, that post was NOT transphobic. Can we please drop it and not derail the thread with this? 

Yes PLEASE! 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
30 minutes ago, Delusional said:

“All those superstars AND Sam Smith” :dead: Are they an indie act? Sis they’re iconic 

Nah, just holding a grudge since the Oscar night. I know they’re iconic!:happydance:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,112
Just now, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Sam isn’t even trans what are you on about sis. :mess:

5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

• thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Confession on the Dancefloor was the FIRST album I bought when I was 9. 

Imagine having already 25 years in the music industry and SNAPPING like that 

Imagine having a 25 years's career and serving a masterpiece like that

No wonder she's the biggest WW female artist of ALL TIME 

Sorry of this album is way better than Hung Up, which's just an ABBA cover :awkney:

• sad 1

Moderator 17,112
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Ok I think we all get your position on this. But it wasn’t transphobic- lets move on. 

That was just the explanation for thar user. You should know that I haven't reported anybody. 

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That was just the explanation for thar user. You should know that I haven't reported anybody. 

No one even mentioned a report :mess: today is a mess. It’s only Tuesday guys! 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,660
26 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

"Shape of You´s" intrumental is so basic. It´s the same few chords over and over again even in the chorus. 

Just compare it to "Bad Romance´s" instrumental. They are miles away.

Simpler doesn't equal worse though. The fact is those chords are pleasant to the ear and match the vibe of the song in a way that made everyone and their mother's fall in love with the song. Bad Romance is superior tho because its such a unique song which also has a instrumental that captures the vibe of the song and its lyrics in a genius way. 

• paws up 1