Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,148
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

The 1 outstreamed cardigan??

Because both were on TTH and the 1 is the first song on the album and with cardigan having the MV her team probably didn't focus as much on Spotify on it.

Popster This Way 553

Can someone please kindly explain to me where did Olivia Rodrigo come from ? and how her song so quickly BLEW UP and SMASHED right away upon release ?

Which is already an almost impossible feat for artists that have been here for years

I'm just lost 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
Just now, PerfectGUY said:

Can someone please kindly explain to me where did Olivia Rodrigo come from ? and how her song so quickly BLEW UP and SMASHED right away upon release ?

Which is already an almost impossible feat for artists that have been here for years

I'm just lost 

Shes from a disney show

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,148

I'm not impressed by this song or her other song for that matter. I don't hate her music but I'm absolutely stumped that a literal newcomer can have a #1 debut with her second song.

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,036
x3
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

CDtCqCqC.jpg

the way Interscope produced the new MPGs :oscar:

Who is this? Olivia Rodriguez? She is so beautiful!

Edit: ok she really is Olivia...but wtf she is just 17? She looks more like 25 y.o.:octopus:

Edited by little legend

Popster for Sale 42,007
24 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I'm not impressed by this song or her other song for that matter. I don't hate her music but I'm absolutely stumped that a literal newcomer can have a #1 debut with her second song.

This has industry plant written all over ngl :billie:

No hate though. It's just she's unknown and the song is not like it's so special that it would suddenly win the GP over in just 2 days.

Edited by ...
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,036
x3

The video for driver's license has less than 10m. How she is doing 500+ ptsnon BB:rip:

I guess all of her views are coming from US. Maybe she is really the next Taylor Swift

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 42,007
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

The video for driver's license has less than 10m. How she is doing 500+ ptsnon BB:rip:

I guess all of her views are coming from US. Maybe she is really the next Taylor Swift

Let's check with some of the baguettes to see whether Miss Oliveoil is making noise in la France.

@Miaou babe, @ViviLittleM, @Fame Romance

Popster for Sale 42,007
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

- Huge buzz about the song, the bridge and people everywhere raving about new Disney talent 

- Already had a hit, familiar voice and fanbase on Tik Tok

Where? This seems like a generation gap thing :icant:

Only Ms Delulu has heard of her in this thread :icant:

Edited by ...
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,036
x3
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Corvus Albus you, an Ava Max stan are the last person I expect to be criticising someone’s innovation. 

spacer.png

- Swifties streaming 

- Huge buzz about the song, the bridge and people everywhere raving about new Disney talent 

- Already had a hit, familiar voice and fanbase on Tik Tok

I- 

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

@Delusionalrun ,the angry Ava Max fans are coming for you. We don't shade Ava Max in this Ava Max Discussion Thread, it's an unwritten law , they will eat you alive:bradley:

spacer.png

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,854
21 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

I'm just lost 

She has a lot of fans on TikTok I believe

• paws up 2