Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,823
31 minutes ago, thetea said:

should've been the fifth single, marry the night should've been the third after the edge of glory. If they had released the edge of glory properly it would've definetly been a #1 debut instead of Hair at the same time

I actually think that Judas before official release was fine as 2nd single. They took a more controlled risk (having it as a post album single after hype died would definitely be a hard job getting it to take off) and I think with the MV being so good it was a highlight of the era in its own way.

Hair (and possibly Scheisse) should've been promo singles with visuals, then a week or two before BTW she should've released TEOG with the original MV and discount. Easy 2nd #1 secured. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
14 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Organic my right! 

This has got industry plant written all over it :billie:

You could argue everyone coming from a Disney/nickelodeon/wherever tv show is an industry plant

A Popster Is Born 14,811
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

You could argue everyone coming from a Disney/nickelodeon/wherever tv show is an industry plant

That would explain a lot of things about Ms. Delulu 

cats_400x400.jpg

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,823
Just now, Delusional said:

Knowing Gaga’s team, either hair or scheisse would start showing success and they’d abandon the rest of the plans and rush a single release 

I think BTW and TEOG were always gonna be the WW smashes. Sheisse sounds amazing but the lyrics and mumbling wouldn't get over. Hair obviously had potential which is why they promo single'd it. I wouldn't have minded Hair as third single. 

Both hits of the era weren't treated right - they released BTW on a Friday WW which made it miss #1 in the UK when they could've easily delayed it and released it at least the next day. You know what happened with TEOG lol 

You can't trust her team, she always does well and they really go for her first weeks - they see that as a strength. But things could always be better, and things never get milked. If one of her peers had an ASIB era, all 3 singles would've been promoted and sent to radio - we'd still be on the ASIB era now in fact :rip:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,823
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I mean this girl just literally came out of no where at the start of a new year and all the news articles are explicitly mentioning she's on interscope... It feels familiar... You know who else is on interscope?  :billie:

A Popster Is Born 14,811

Plastic Hearts — Spotify Streams (09.01)

1st week — 91,855,161

2nd week — 64,317,629

3rd week — 54,795,763

4th week — 48,383,461

5th week — 41,070,056

6th week — 39,454,607

43th day — 6,055,821

44th day — 5,791,542

TOTAL — 619,518,941

The album slaps, but I fear when she's going to stabilize :bradley:

18a0e0e0d8caaadcd0cdaa69f4d937b1.gif

Edited by danwasd
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,817
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I mean this girl just literally came out of no where at the start of a new year and all the news articles are explicitly mentioning she's on interscope... It feels familiar... You know who else is on interscope?  :billie:

Madame X

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,823
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

She didn’t “come out of no where” you just didn’t know her because your not into what she previously did which was children’s acting in High School Musical - 

which got her a decent hit ^

+ literally all the swifties are streaming her song which got the GP interested 

HSM? That old fad is still do smthn ? 

Sour Candy is coming and will obliterate the others! 2019: Shallow. 2020: ROM 2021: Sour Candy :oscar:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,817
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Olivia Rodrigo:

- Writes all her music 

- Owns all her songs/masters 

- Is preparing her first EP 

all at 17 :lesson: and what am I doing? Farming on this homosexual propaganda site.

Time for you to take a flight to LAX to meet your sugar sister

The kii of Shallow being in the top 10 (#9) on AM's WW songs chart on kworb. She really said I'm going to slay on you whores 10 years into my career and you're going to enjoy it, you peasants!

Lady Gaga's Grammys performance has been turned into a meme - Business  Insider

Spoiler

Although thanks to payola Dula Peeps' DSN will surpass it but we don't care. A slay is a slay.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
31 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Finally someone recognises her talents on this site :lesson:

I have been for years- just not publicly it seems!

• paws up 1