Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 hour ago, BenG said:

Sure. Make a separate thread then. Have a fun bash sesh there. 

If they're talking about numbers and charts, it should be posted here. That's what this topic was created for, to talk about numbers and charts.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,827
12 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

And she seems like another version of Billie Eyelash for me :overit:

Billie Eyelash brings at least sth new to the table, that cover is a snoozefest :lesson:

A Popster Is Born 18,431
11 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Y'all are pushing c4pc4ke to the limit atm :billie:

I do wait for the days calling someone cupcake for having human emotions will be banable tbh

lisa kudrow laughing GIF by The Comeback HBO

Let me quote my favourite tweet of today

wendy williams omg GIF

A Popster Is Born 12,828
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I do wait for the days calling someone cupcake for having human emotions will be banable tbh

I mean... Gaga is worth literally 300m dollars... She doesn't need her own militant group of hardcore fans to not let people have opinions or police others.

It gets to the point where you can't say you prefer 1 song to the other and fans are melting down. Those are the kind of people who won't say PI flopped :dead:

wendy williams omg GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

Calling someone a “cupcake” =

Getting called out on your bullshit and not having enough brain power to actually have a discussion/debate so you feel the need to “insult” and then you feel cool cause you called someone a cupcake. 

Like LOL congrats you know how to insult and degrade instead of actually debating, are people actually proud of that?:katy_pie:

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 18,431
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Calling someone a “cupcake” =

Getting called out on your bullshit and not having enough brain power to actually have a discussion/debate so you feel the need to “insult” and then you feel cool cause you called someone a cupcake. 

Like LOL congrats you know how to insult and degrade instead of actually debating, are people actually proud of that?:katy_pie:

You know what? There were times when I cared but I don’t anymore. I was called a cupcake for saying I love Stupid Love and its video or for saying Gaga has the worst fanbase ever or for saying we should cut her some slack. I mean, these are my human emotions and I’m proud of that.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

lisa kudrow laughing GIF by The Comeback HBO

Let me quote my favourite tweet of today

wendy williams omg GIF

Especially since this word isn’t allowed on this forum as stated in the pinned comment. 

It’s also ironic that the same people complaining about “cupcakes” are whining and crying over no promo every single day. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
Just now, Paradise is in my hands said:

Especially since this word isn’t allowed on this forum as stated in the pinned comment. 

It’s also ironic that the same people complaining about “cupcakes” are whining and crying over no promo every single day. 

Right. And we have them in this very thread daily. Sadly. And saying c4pc4ke instead of the real word is not making it any less degrading.

• paws up 1

At the end of the day, a cupcake is a cupcake. A person who puts an artist on a pedestal and can't call that artist out on their mistakes or even criticize them. It's science, it's biology. We all know they exist and act accordingly... If the shoe fits :mess:

ps: didn't most of us come here to avoid the reigning cupcakery on that other fad site too:mess:

Edited by Hags Labs
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
4 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

At the end of the day, a cupcake is a cupcake. A person who puts an artist on a pedestal and can't call that artist out on their mistakes or even criticize them. It's science, it's biology. We all know they exist and act accordingly... If the shoe fits :mess:

No, it’s just a degrading word made up by people who are just miserable and thinking it’s a bad thing to put a star they love on the pedestal. If it is so bothering, then just ignore those people, don’t act like you’re better than them. We’re all different. At the end of the day, having an idol you love is just that, love. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 3
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,828
18 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

didn't most of us come here to avoid the reigning cupcakery on that other fad site too:mess:

Yes. I mean, its not other fans just keeping it real and being ironic they need to be angry with. :dean_scream:

The baked good variety of fan have been getting lashed daily by our fad fave for some time now :rip:they write posts defending her the next minute a paid sponsorship post goes up :rip:

P.s Chromatica Oreos can be bought online now 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09