Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,056
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

heard our fadfave was doing no promo this weekend, doola peep took over her place... faux insiders told me godga has nothin' to do... when i lay in bed i cry over flop and think of you!

sexxx  dreams tho.. i forgot how good it is... the third single that could've been... she should have remixed it with robin thicke and had angelina jolie in the MV... March 2014 release

Make it lesbian with Rihanna :tea:

• yaas, gaga 1

15 minutes ago, BenG said:

Can the constant Taylor bashing just be toned down already? It’s getting really tired. For a supposed “local” artist, she’s ironically living rent-free in a lot of your minds on a global scale.

Seriously though, there are members that stan her too and I can see this thread becoming quite an unpleasant place to be. There’s no need for a daily Taylor bash-o’clock. 

Let people post what they want. The act of analyzing the tone of each post is a job for mods, not for users, and all users have the same rights to post here.

We're not going to start restricting people's thinking and freedom of expression to a format that is right for some and not for others, otherwise, this forum will become another GGD.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,730
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

that would've definitley been jewels and drugs with cardi and DaBaby... imagine the US spotify slayage :bradley:

Not DaBaby, why DaBaby? :nicki_scream:

Popster for Sale 41,574
2 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Let people post what they want. The act of analyzing the tone of each post is a job for mods, not for users, and all users have the same rights to post here.

We're not going to start restricting people's thinking and freedom of expression to a format that is right for some and not for others, otherwise, this forum will become another GGD.

Sure. Make a separate thread then. Have a fun bash sesh there. 

A Popster Is Born 14,730
Just now, Delusional said:

Um cos he’s like the biggest new gen rap artist rn besides Megan, Cardi and Roddy Rich :katy:

quoting Ben, those are too many besides to be the biggest new gen rap artist rn :lesson:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762

Free Woman house version without that bridge and the women laughing should've or could've been the lead. Or it would've served POV and smashed organically and got added to TTH... oh, and brought the album up to an 81 on MadonnaCritic.

Alas, bloodpop did his thing :sweat:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Free Woman house version without that bridge and the women laughing should've or could've been the lead. Or it would've served POV and smashed organically and got added to TTH... oh, and brought the album up to an 81 on MadonnaCritic.

Alas, bloodpop did his thing :sweat:

At this point I think it's more Axwell who did his thing. In the interviews it's basically said they called him to rework some tracks because they loved his 90s house influenced music

I see no problem personnally as I love both versions. I just hate the fact we don't have any  Boys Noize productions on Chromatica.

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 41,574

Where are the farmer and the bird when you actually need them :mess:

One’s sleeping and the other one’s probably busy counting his I&A gold bars from Delulu. 

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,730
13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

We just might have to stan y’all 

let’s not slander this girl 

She sings like she's bored 

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 18,361
27 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

At this point I think it's more Axwell who did his thing. In the interviews it's basically said they called him to rework some tracks because they loved his 90s house influenced music

I see no problem personnally as I love both versions. I just hate the fact we don't have any  Boys Noize productions on Chromatica.

Right. Both versions are great.

And it’s kinda difficult for some fans to understand what Chromatica sonically is about when people have little to none knowledge about 80-90s house, dance music. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
A Popster Is Born 12,762
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The album version is more consistent with how fun tonight sounds, so I feel they went for cohesiveness. But I think the demo version direction sounds more in the vain ROM. it's slicker and more darker house vs ibiza 2005

However, arguably they both still sound like a throwback to the 80-90s house so unsure why that choice made and why the electric devotion line was removed