Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Again.

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

That is not just Interscope but also Geffen and A&M. That is a record label group under UMG.

We have no separate Interscope numbers but considering how they had to prop up so many huge artists this year alone while Warner Music alone only had Dua Lipa really shows that Interscope is spreading its resources very thin.

Popster for Sale 41,930
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Lol if Interscope is a small label then I can’t even imagine Adele’s micro label XL recordings :icant: like 20 people work there, no wonder nothing ever leaks from her 

The irony

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
Just now, corvus albus said:

Again.

We have no separate Interscope numbers but considering how they had to prop up so many huge artists this year alone while Warner Music alone only had Dua Lipa really shows that Interscope is spreading its resources very thin.

Either way, they’re not a small label. 

A Popster Is Born 16,336
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Again.

Geffen Records Current artists

Alex Salibian

AlunaGeorge

Bipolar Sunshine

Brika

DJ Snake

Emile Haynie

Gryffin

Jeff Bhasker

Jacob Collier

Lil Jon

Marshmello

Martin Terefe

Mura Masa

Olivia Rodrigo

Push Baby

Rod Wave

Yungblud

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Either way, they’re not a small label. 

For the amount of huge artists they have, they have very little resources which is probably the biggest problem Gaga is facing moving forward because that's not about to change. Gaga seems to receive less resources for her album than any of the other big artists at Interscope and it shows in the amount of playlist exposure and promo Gaga has.

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
Just now, Applause said:

Alex Salibian

AlunaGeorge

Bipolar Sunshine

Brika

DJ Snake

Emile Haynie

Gryffin

Jeff Bhasker

Jacob Collier

Lil Jon

Marshmello

Martin Terefe

Mura Masa

Olivia Rodrigo

Push Baby

Rod Wave

Yungblud

What is this supposed to show me?

A Popster Is Born 12,829
1 minute ago, Applause said:

I think best proof of upcoming activity is gagavision guy saying more is coming, and all gagavisions were tied to music videos this era

These are things I noticed:

- Her hair and nails before Xmas with SC teasing 

- Cardi B flowers and interactions 

- Other interscope artists releasing B sides in the streaming era - could be a good way to restart era if things got better 

- Her saying she feels like she hasn't finished Chromatica yet on FadGa Radio 

- the complete abandonment and silence (could they have been re planning to drop at a new date?) along with the picture of Chromatica crew in October 

- Them shazam img Babylon EV after BH teased it

- Nick Knight project. 

Personally I think like Blade said they scrapped everything tor promo that would've been for fans, and the plans commercially promo wise was ROM smashing like it did in the UK but everywhere. I think we will get bits and pieces this year but nothing major. I don't think a remix album like all her other albums got sans Joanne is out of question and Nick Knight project. If that's being delulu then I am happy to be it :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

These are things I noticed:

- Her hair and nails before Xmas with SC teasing 

- Cardi B flowers and interactions 

- Other interscope artists releasing B sides in the streaming era - could be a good way to restart era if things got better 

- Her saying she feels like she hasn't finished Chromatica yet on FadGa Radio 

- the complete abandonment and silence (could they have been re planning to drop at a new date?) along with the picture of Chromatica crew in October 

- Them shazam img Babylon EV after BH teased it

- Nick Knight project. 

Personally I think like Blade said they scrapped everything tor promo that would've been for fans, and the plans commercially promo wise was ROM smashing like it did in the UK but everywhere. I think we will get bits and pieces this year but nothing major. I don't think a remix album like all her other albums got sans Joanne is out of question and Nick Knight project. If that's being delulu then I am happy to be it :oscar:

Also Nicola sayin journey continues in december followed by her debuting purple hair, and start of teasing sour candy, until sudden silence after the show delay. Then nicola once again saying it on NYE. 

what pic of chromatica crew?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
8 minutes ago, Applause said:

Alex Salibian

AlunaGeorge

Bipolar Sunshine

Brika

DJ Snake

Emile Haynie

Gryffin

Jeff Bhasker

Jacob Collier

Lil Jon

Marshmello

Martin Terefe

Mura Masa

Olivia Rodrigo

Push Baby

Rod Wave

Yungblud

Aluna George and DJ Snake the talentry omg :happydance:

Moderator 17,129
10 minutes ago, Applause said:

that geffen didn't really bring much from the revenue

Marshmello? Rod Wave had a banner year in 2020 and Geffen has loads of legacy acts that don't do much except bringing in money.

Popster for Sale 41,930

Can the constant Taylor bashing just be toned down already? It’s getting really tired. For a supposed “local” artist, she’s ironically living rent-free in a lot of your minds on a global scale.

Seriously though, there are members that stan her too and I can see this thread becoming quite an unpleasant place to be. There’s no need for a daily Taylor bash-o’clock. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829

heard our fadfave was doing no promo this weekend, doola peep took over her place... faux insiders told me godga has nothin' to do... when i lay in bed i cry over flop and think of you!

sexxx  dreams tho.. i forgot how good it is... the third single that could've been... she should have remixed it with robin thicke and had angelina jolie in the MV... March 2014 release

Popster for Sale 41,930
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

heard our fadfave was doing no promo this weekend, doola peep took over her place... faux insiders told me godga has nothin' to do... when i lay in bed i cry over flop and think of you!

sexxx  dreams tho.. i forgot how good it is... the third single that could've been... she should have remixed it with robin thicke and had angelina jolie in the MV... March 2014 release

Might be a sleeper TikTok hit right there