Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 14,833

So one of Olivia's song from HSM is charting higher than both Taylor's bonus tracks from evermore :mess:

EDIT: US Spotify :oscar:

Edited by danwasd

Banned 550
3 minutes ago, danwasd said:

So one of Olivia's song from HSM is charting higher than both Taylor's bonus tracks from evermore

That song is SOO BORING, she should delete it

Edited by StormPulse

A Popster Is Born 12,829

She's been silent way way too long with too much free time to just have simply released Chromatica that was recorded in 2019, done 3 MVs, and prepared for Gucci. I definitely think they've recorded more music and have planned lots for a reboot.

I think for now (Q1) I think we'll possibly get Sour Candy in a 911 style push (MV unsure) and if we're lucky the alternative versions like Babylon Feb/March... Then a massive silence, Chromatica going platinum, Gucci film set leaks....

if we're lucky new Chromatica in June/July, if not it'll be 2022 if they bother rescheduling the tour. 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She's been silent way way too long with too much free time to just have simply released Chromatica that was recorded in 2019, done 3 MVs, and prepared for Gucci. I definitely think they've recorded more music and have planned lots for a reboot.

I think for now (Q1) I think we'll possibly get Sour Candy in a 911 style push (MV unsure) and if we're lucky the alternative versions like Babylon Feb/March... Then a massive silence, Chromatica going platinum, Gucci film set leaks....

if we're lucky new Chromatica in June/July, if not it'll be 2022 if they bother rescheduling the tour. 

Not this fanfic again, babe

Pop-a-911-ster 31,885

Longest running singles EVER in Switzerland

1. Shape Of You - 122 weeks

2. (+1)  Shallow - 118 weeks *still charting*

2 (=) Ein Stern - 118 weeks

3. Perfect - 115 weeks

Shallow ties Ein Stern and is now the 2nd longest running single ever in the Swiss's charts. 

Coming for Shape Of You at the end of the month. 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
30 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Interscope has to manage Lanas new album out tomorrow. Also, Billie has a song out now that doesn't seem to catch much fire, so they'll throw everything behind her new releases now.

Lanas album is not coming tomorrow. the title track is coming tomorrow along with the preorder.

And its not like Lana needs much investment or they invested much in her previous era.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,885

All Time Charts in Switzerland :

1. Ein Stern - 8109 points

2. Shallow - 8034 points

3. Shape Of You - 7807 points

4. Perfect - 7719 points

5. Someone You Loved - 7677 points 

Less than 100 points to become the most successful song of ALL TIME in the country 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 12,829
17 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Not this fanfic again, babe

Where's the fan fic sweetie? These are my very reasonable predictions for this year. They were teasing SC last year, they shazam babylon, and they are gonna have to fill a stadium tour someway. 

When you pretend to be an insider on twitter you've literally said similar things to me :billie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

23 minutes ago, BenG said:

So, Olivia Rodrigo is half Filipino. Her voice is also at half-strength of a typical Filipino singer. :icant:

Sorry for the joke :icant:

Oh is she? Mess. I can already see the #filipinopride trends :mess:

To clarify, this isn't a diss. It's a thing where people claim them even when the person doesn't identify as Filipino, or when it's several degrees removed (like Phelps' nanny being Filipina) because well :mess: