Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,020
x3
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

From 'afentis' on GGD:

They'll decide on Sunday, so far the plan is that promotion will start next week, tbd tomorrow late afternoon. The release date still is end-jan, once the presidential inauguration is completed successfully and no new issues occur. 

Guys the era is far from being over, I kind of feel responsible, maybe I should've never said anything / have made everything worse, I guess that it's better that I remain silent from now on.

Edited 11 hours ago by afentis

If he is acting... Chile mentally ill :dead:

From Planet_Chromatica insta account: 

LG7 before summer , LG7 was intented to be ARTPOP'S little sister but with ASIB success continuing in 2020 , they want to combine these two eras into one , i don't know how. 

So what's the truth?:receipts:

Edited by little legend

A Popster Is Born 14,833
8 minutes ago, little legend said:

I don't know why some of you were surprised with this era. It's a fact that Gaga hates her fans. Otherwise we wouldn't have to endure the torture of listening to Lady Starlight's opening show at the artRave:rip: still having nightmares about this

I really wanted to go to the artRAVE :(

200.gif

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,020
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Planet Chromatica has literally 0 reliability they are some ex-fan page looking for attention chile 

I stopped believing insiders since the Frankensteined mess:pillow:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,336
21 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

From 'afentis' on GGD:

They'll decide on Sunday, so far the plan is that promotion will start next week, tbd tomorrow late afternoon. The release date still is end-jan, once the presidential inauguration is completed successfully and no new issues occur. 

Guys the era is far from being over, I kind of feel responsible, maybe I should've never said anything / have made everything worse, I guess that it's better that I remain silent from now on.

Edited 11 hours ago by afentis

If he is acting... Chile mentally ill :dead:

He seems convincing until i read about Donatella video

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
54 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Her staying completely silent about her album for months at a time isn’t helping much either though. :mess:

Well for liddos it would obviously be better if she elaborated but my point still stands 

A Popster Is Born 14,833
Just now, Delusional said:

Maybe a Donatella video was planned, but I doubt one was actually ever conceived...

although I can actually see Gaga’s team making sure no one ever finds out about it to prevent more meltdowns about ARTPOP era from fans 

If Gaga had to pay herself the GUY MV I doubt that her team was planning a Donatella video :icant:

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Omg Planet_Chromatica says that Bobby knows about us ,that is lurking on POPa911 a lot of times and that Gaga loves us 

Omg

She definitely doesn't love you :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Speaking of artrave. It was easily the best concert I have ever been to.

agree 1000x Maybe I am biased since it was my first big concert but I think it's the best I've ever been to as well :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Welcome back.

spacer.png

I'm sad I missed the taylor lashings 5 hours ago

original.jpg

but @Twitter spilled, it's tiring to see people from the US assuming the artists that are big there are big in the whole world just because anglophone music is the most consumed around the world

original.jpg

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

I guess we'll have to wait and see Spotify's update for today but I already see SYT doing better than IYE as a single. Maybe it will be his perfect (i.e. a second big smash nearly a year after the release of the album), but I don't think it's gonna go that far either.