Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 18,608
44 minutes ago, Delusional said:

which is why Gaga needs to release a statement or something

Agreed. I mean, I am an athlete and my whole life was always about sports. And I often find myself comparing high profile tennis players like Federer or Serena Williams to music stars like Gaga. Whenever somethign is going on, they’re always making a statement, get involved in one way or another and they continue their work with tennis. 

I have issues with understanding Gaga’s approach to this. Like, it’s ok to get involved, to make statements, to lead the way and by doing that she could just as well go on with her work with current era. If not, then an official statement from her would be a good thing.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 4

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Agreed. I mean, I am an athlete and my whole life was always sports. And I often find myself comparing high profile tennis players like Federer or Serena Williams to music stars like Gaga. Whenever somethign is going on, they’re always making a statement, get involved in one way or another and they continue their work with tennis. 

I have issues with understanding Gaga’s approach to this. Like, it’s ok to get involved, to make statements, to lead the way and by doing that she could just as go on with her work with current era. If not, then an official statement from her would be a good thing.

She will make statement one month before tour, that she cancel it

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

GagaDaily and Gaganow are fighting on twitter y'all :rip:

Full context:

Edited by TINDER
  • lol 10

A Popster Is Born 16,404
54 minutes ago, Delusional said:

which is why Gaga needs to release a statement or something

Well lets say era isnt over... Is she supposed to say its not over be patient every two weeks. Her team said its not over she wont make open letter about her era as if its biggest issue in the world now, would be tone deaf and she would probaly be dragged. 

Gagavision guy already said more gagavisions are coming and i doubt gucci will have gagavisions (or he would hype sumtn that wont even start in months, also i doubt gucci team would let it released before movie ecen if they allow it at all). Also nicola said twice era is continuing, liddos are just traumatised so they will rather twist frederic words than trust what others actually said. 

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,036
x3
35 minutes ago, TINDER said:

GagaDaily and Gaganow are fighting on twitter y'all :rip:

Full context:

I'm team Gaga Now:shine:

Ok so POPa911 twitter account better involve in that fight so more monsters will know that this site exists:katy:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, little legend said:

I'm team Gaga Now:shine:

Ok so POPa911 twitter account better involve in that fight so more monsters will know that this site exists:katy:

We want more following but not at the expense of our integrity and joining in petty fights. But that selling envelopes line had me HOWLING!

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I wonder how often someone on Gaga’s team says something and instantly regrets it. :mess:

They truly need a better PR and optics... they HAVE TO HAVE KNOWN that we are desperate for news... and then this happens... like what did the think was going to occur? 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,036
x3

I don't know why some of you were surprised with this era. It's a fact that Gaga hates her fans. Otherwise we wouldn't have to endure the torture of listening to Lady Starlight's opening show at the artRave:rip: still having nightmares about this

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 12,847

From 'afentis' on GGD:

They'll decide on Sunday, so far the plan is that promotion will start next week, tbd tomorrow late afternoon. The release date still is end-jan, once the presidential inauguration is completed successfully and no new issues occur. 

Guys the era is far from being over, I kind of feel responsible, maybe I should've never said anything / have made everything worse, I guess that it's better that I remain silent from now on.

Edited 11 hours ago by afentis

If he is acting... Chile mentally ill :dead:

• lol 3