Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

Literally any British person with a brain would tell you Gaga is bigger than Taylor here 

I feel like majority of GP even youth (her main demographic in the US) don’t care about her music that much. 

This isn’t a read - but wasn’t her main core base now just the depressed gays who abandoned Lana ...

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,876
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

And they said SC! Alice as Single! SFA accoustic push! TCB!

giphy.gif

This just looks like Gaga mocking us when talking to coffeemaker :icant:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827

Lol well his journey links to Gaga's doesn't it hence why she asked what's coming :billie:...

But at the end of the day this era was a right off the minute that we all went into lockdown and then when all the politics blew up - we all should've just accepted we were getting the album and singles.

The only thing that Gaga should've done was explain it wasn't gonna be the Godga experience, and that they'd revisit Chromatica if and when they possibly could. Fans are expecting this big restart when we're basically in April 2020 all over again. So we should give that side a rest.

I just wanted another hit or ROM smash harder :shakes:

A Popster Is Born 16,283

See I told you, he's backing out now :ohhh:

54 minutes ago, Applause said:

methinks frederic intentionally worded it to make liddos meltdown (as payback for bullying him) altho era isn't over

giphy.gif

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
Just now, Mister G said:

Oreo Edition. It's January 9th and I still can't find those damn cookies anywhere here where I live LOL.

They’re gonna ship 7 months from now, just like the timeline for the rest of the Chromatica  merch 

• lol 2