Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3

Shallow is still inside the top 30 on iTumes Switzerland:bradley:

Looks like it will chart for many more weeks and easily take the #1 spot as the biggeat hit of all time in Switzerland:oscar:

1 hour ago, little legend said:

I think Katy has also 3 but Shallow is coming in 2 years:oscar:

ok so i've checked. Katy has Firework which is 12x platinum and Dark Horse which is 11x platinum. Gaga has Bad Romance which is 11x platinum and Poker Face which is 10x platinum. Just Dance is 9x platinum and will be certified diamond very soon. Katy has two singles at 8x platinum, E.T and california girls. Gaga will win with just dance but Katy will have more when E.T and California Girls are certified diamond

• paws up 2

It frustrates me how Gaga could easily have 3 songs above the 1B mark on Spotify.

-Shallah: a WW massive hit 12 years into her career wbk 

-ARUTW: if it got pushed as a single 

-ROM: if it had been promoted and not left to rot

Music not the bling I guess :overit:

• paws up 1

DWUW is Gaga’s best song and that goes for any version, including this one:

The fact that she could’ve made fart noises over that instrumental and it would still be top 10 in her discography :icant:.

Such a shame that people won’t be able to appreciate it anymore. That’s why the Xtina version needs to be brought up and promoted more, we’re doing a public service by educating the children.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk :pillow:.

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
2 hours ago, thetea said:

Katy will have more when E.T and California Girls are certified diamond

Sales are dead, so streams will be her only chance. How much are these doing in recurrent? Just Dance is doing decent and is already very close to diamond since 2016 and well :popcorn:

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Sales are dead, so streams will be her only chance. How much are these doing in recurrent? Just Dance is doing decent and is already very close to diamond since 2016 and well :popcorn:

this makes sense. unless she goes viral on tiktok with these songs then it'll probably won't happen for years. California Girls already went viral on tiktok, and just dance is going viral on tiktok right now, so it will probably be certified faster because it will get more streams