Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,422
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Here come the monsters who forced themselves to like PI 

I did it too but I saw the light eventually - I'm sure you guys can to :billie:

For me it was the opposite, I was one of the basic monsters to find Diamond Heart was the best song on Joanne back in the day but PI aged like fine wine 

wine tasting drinking GIF by METRO AG

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 567
2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Maybe it was a bad single but as a song PI it is in Gagas top 10 best of all time :oscar:

NO... Marry the Night, The edge of Glory, Poker Face, Just Dance, Gypsy, Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark, Dancing in Cirlces, Million Reason, Shallow, ARTUW, INLA, Babylon, Rain on me and more are way better...Nothing against the cute sis PI but facts are facts people :D 

• paws up 1

Just now, crazybadbich97 said:

NO... Marry the Night, The edge of Glory, Poker Face, Just Dance, Gypsy, Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark, Dancing in Cirlces, Million Reason, Shallow, ARTUW, INLA, Babylon, Rain on me and more are way better...Nothing against the cute sis PI but facts are facts people :D 

I only agree with the bolded :shakes: MR-PI are equal 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,875
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Reported all for derailing this thread

salt bae ban GIF

Reveal hidden contents

:katy:

Come on sis hit us with the charts info then

we're waiting

OT: yas Gaga yas charts

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,832
Just now, crazybadbich97 said:

you think PI is better than babylon...The disrespect to a whole a** civiliziation :D

Okay, so here we go. Babylon is overrated, I said it :lesson:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829

Monster could've easily been an october 2010 single and have been performed at VMAs and been another easy hit for GODGA... i dont get why DITD was ever even considered as a single, yes it'd ahve been a hit because Gaga in 2010, but that song was more like a fan favourite w/ visual song. Monster genuinely would've had a chance thanks to being radio friendly and not a weird structure and more relatable. But i think they didnt want to egg the pudding too much.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

6 minutes ago, crazybadbich97 said:

you think PI is better than babylon...The disrespect to a whole a** civiliziation :D

A mean being better then babble on is not hard, most of Chromatica is except plastic doll and 911 :icant:

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,919

Perfect Illusion is WAY better than Stupid Love.

The opening synth of Stupid Love is whiny and annoying af, I usually can't get pass it and just press skip :oscar:

Applause also has an atrocious opening synth. Should have been the chorus instrumental. :mess:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,919
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

A mean being better then babble on is not hard, most of Chromatica is except plastic doll and 911 :icant:

Excuse moi? original.thumb.jpg.ea0b497f13504306a993422d6065909f.jpg

Babylon is GOD tier alongside SFA smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7cb28dcfe89.jpg

• thanks 1